Pawn Count

Chapter 21

Amanda was sleep in her room happy the adoptive process was stopped by her brother. Finally they had a tenant on the top floor and left the second floor for thier grandma who was caring for Amanda. El got the unit together for her.

Amanda readied herself and so did kissy to watch El compete. Today was the first tournament to basically wipe out the weak players. When the strong survived they would move up continuously till there was one left making him the united states chess master to compete in Russia.

That's what your wearing? Gray sweat pants El? Yeah baby flexing his dick muscle making her laugh.

Them white girl's are easily distracted you know how many tournaments I've won because I made it jump before we began? Works on gay men too old and young. That's cheating Amanda said you should stop.

It's not cheating Mandy it's making sure I win kissing her head let's go. Go get em big brother.

The chess game's started on time El took his place looking at the board sizing up his female opponent.

This is a game to show who is strong and who is weak. When you loose you will leave the room. The boards will be reset the players will continue until there are a pair left.

Then there will be one player left and that one will move on to mother russia.

Everyone if you is a legal chess master from various states here today to complete for an all expense paid trip to Russia to compete agaisnt some of the finest chess masters who ever played. When we give the signal you may begin.

Amanda and Kissy sat in a lounge watching the games on large screen color tv's.

Ivanov sat in the examination of player's box with the other coaches of the chess master's.

So far ten out of fourty player's were eliminated some left the table angry, some cried but El kept his composure under pressure arriving to the last four players.

Amanda stared at the screen her brother played on and saw there were too many pawns.

Amanda tried to call and text Ivanov with no answer there was no way her brother didn't notice the piece count was off.

El had taken four pawns that left a certain amount left why didn't he see too many pawns?

Stop the games a chess master came out the back announcing that player has been cheating pointing to El.