Havana Sunrise

Chapter 37

El shut the news off sitting with Scott in shock. Yo that nigga crazy. El paced smiling what's on ya mind bro?

I still have key's to Nina's I'm about to steal her house Scott. Haha! You you tripping nigga! Business as usual at her place but we are the ones running it. They didn't mention her and the business she runs only she was wanted in connection to Samantha's Murder and Adonis' shooting. That's true so technically the house is open with customers on the book's with no one to satisfy them.

What about this place? We already signed paperwork. And this is Scott's playground. Haha all of it? All of it! All the BDSM ladies can come to Scott's playground you keep Tanya here because it's slower put her on the book's and money collection.

What will you do about maid's at Nina's? Ill figure it out Scott. You always do El.

El went to Nina's the house was ranshacked the police were there a warrant was taped to the door on top of the old one. El removed them holding them for Jackie if needed. He took all day cleaning and getting the place up to snuff. He called around for maid service El needed more men the house was empty Adonis was out the game Scott had his playground to run Chad was in the wind once the police came around.

He inhaled how could he find men? He wasn't a woman nor gay.

El called Lisa telling her the dilemma. I may be able to send a few guy's I've delt with in other houses that left due to bad mamagement in fact there are like eight i know three were Nina's people and two Sam's they left because of money splits.

Baby I need you please send them my way. Lisa was quiet. What's wrong? When are you going to stop sleeping with women El? Kissy loves you.

Why do you think I'm working to get guys if i get enough i can leave baby and focus on Kissy and I. Besides I leave for Russia soon I have to finalize everything before then.

Kissy told me I'm proud of you El. Thank you that means a lot coming from my mother in law. Haha shut up boy! You know what that means Lisa?

You and I are done. She inhaled followed by an upset exhale I can do that for my daughter's happiness.

I'll miss you Lisa you have some of the tightest sweetest pussy I ever had in my life. Heheh I had a vaginoplasty.

Haha boy this pussy got hella milage on it shit it was worth it hearing what you just said right? Right look send me the surgeon's name I'll see if he can hit me off with refferal fees I know someone who need the nigga service's bad.

Hehe you're wrong for that El. Wrong or truthful ma? It is what it is El. Also Lisa if I wanted to steal a house, transfer paper's in my name what do I need?

You need fifty thousand cash that's what the cost is to make it legit with the city agencies.

What's the address he gave it. Fuck! What Lisa? The bank got it this bitch is defaulting in her loan a pre-forclosure which is good. We pay the bank we get the deed clean and clear. How much does this fool owe the bank?

Hold on El.... that's it! She owes $80k this fool was gonna loose a $1.9 million dollar property for $80k?

Lisa I'm here now get here look over a stack of papers take what you need to make it happen. You got $80,000 El?

My parent's insurance money yeah bae I got it. I'm sorry El. It's okay. I'm sure your parent's would be fine taking $80,000 to get $1 million plus property.

You think? Hehe! We better get on it before the real estate vulture's get a wiff. Yes ma'am.

El went home and got his mother's metal detector she would use it with them on the beach as children they'd find all kind's of thing's and a lot of value. His mother would say while I'm walking and meditating I may as well make money. They went treasure hunting after a big hurricane that's when she loved going the most because the sea washed up treasures she told El.

She was right he found a silver candelabra from 1755. They got $5,000 from it from an auction house his mother gave El all the money because he found it. He blew every dime on Xbox and game's.

His father was upset she didn't make him squirrel some away. She said baby sometimes you just gotta Ball Out kissing his head.

El smiled at the memory of his mother teaching him to enjoy his money and life.

El walked through Nina's house looking for her safe. He called Tanya she didn't know where it was she showed up to help El change all the locks.

My daddy was a Lock smith baby he said my daughter gonna learn how to lock a nigga out. Haha! Do me a favor teach Amanda? Of course all my girls know how to change various locks install and remove including cars we're family so she can consider herself taught.

Thanks Tanya. Takes a village right boo? Sure does. What the hell is that El? Haha a metal detector don't knock it there's money in it! I bet there is. And kid's love it I'll loan it to you take the kids to the beach tell them it's a treasure hunt watch their eyes light up.

What are you doing with it El?

Going on a treasure hunt Tee what else woman?

The plane landed in Havana the prision bitches already matched up with the guys that broke them up. Nina lay next to Viktor not leaving his side.

When they landed in Havana they cheered clapped and twerked because they made it. Viktor baby we made it Nina kissing him wake up baby!

She pulled the bag he packed for them. Baby? Baby!? Luthor! He ran back pulling his stethoscope using the nursing degree Viktor paid for Luthor yelled out crying and screaming in his eyes his he'd just lost the only father he knew. Nina's screams rang out in the still quiet of morning.

Viktor's sunset occured before his eye's beheld the infamous rising of Havana's beautiful burt orange sun.