The Transfer

Chapter 35

Nina was questioned for 10 hours and held for arraignment she gave them nothing on Adonis or herself even though they tried.

Your honor Nina Bach is being uncooperative with the state we are requesting no bail as we feel the defendant is a flight risk.

Your Honor Nina Bach is dating the son of a diplomat who has immunity in these proceedings. Also we have paperwork tying her to the biggest drug cartel on the east coast. We have seized $30 million dollar's worth of heroin, cocaine and pills. The defendant Nina Bach's name was on the slip with United States Customs Department to receive the shipping container and all the drug content it held. Nina looked shocked hearing Viktor was the son of a diplomat. 

Ms. Bach can leave with Viktor to the United Kingdom or seek asylum in the United Kingdom house of diplomat's here in the city your Honor.

I'll allow it no bail for Ms. Bach and she is to surrender her passport to the court. I can give a trial date now of....August 18th that's two weeks does that work gentlemen?
The men agreed see you in two weeks gentlemen.

Crimson smiled that bail was held from her that gave him time to work on Adonis.

Nina called Viktor from jail hey baby? I was in the court did you see me? I saw you I never knew you had diplomatic immunity Viktor why didn't you tell me? Never came up baby. I'm coming to see you Friday. You can't I'm being transfered from here to Riker's Island I'll call you when I settle in there Vik.

Okay baby I love you. I love you are you afraid? Of what? The people in jail. This isn't my first jail stay you know that Viktor.

Get my lawyer down here bae the one I have on retainer I gotta fire this public defender. I got you bae no worries. I gotta run Viktor I love you.

No walls showed for her appointment with El on time after pretending she had the best pussy if ever had he purposely didn't schedule and appointment behind her so they could talk.

Pouring her Dom in a special anniversary flute they toasted to new beginnings.

He didn't ask about his case but she was damn sure slow in bringing it up.

El I want you to know your case looks good you've completed all your classes and you have a job she giggled. I was impressed you covered it with a legitimate LLC tied in with the income you are collecting from your Tennant's very smart. Do you own this apartment as well?

Scott and I were invited to buy it from the management. How much? El sipped looking out the window of the DUMBO loft condominium at the new your skyline behind the brooklyn bridge. A song really $ million flat. For a three bed condo in Dumbo? What is there to think about bae.

Do you need a cosigner? Thank you baby I can use my brownstone as collateral.

Well if you ever need me for anything don't hesitate to ask.

I need you to give me back my sister baby. The state is your enemy they are vultures for children like Amanda a black beautiful smart gifted kid from a good family? Had a good raising? The black elite rich pay these workers money on the back end to float an adoption through.

Most times it would be easy and they thought you being young wouldn't be on your game with appointments and such. She sipped scoffing they got a run for their money El.

I won't let them waltz out the door with your sister in fact their time is closing if they don't find a good enough reason to hold her in custody I'm going to rule they release her with a six month supervision. Baby I--

I know El but if i don't put a stipulation in place it may raise some eye brows. Six month's is the lease I can do baby I'm sorry.

Don't be I appreciate all you are doing sweetheart I really do. Her pussy was trash but her kisses were dynamic.

Baby I'm being transported to Rikers tonight I'll call you when I'm in good.

Okay Nina I love you baby. I Love you Vik.

Viktor Hung up holstering his nine glock headed to Queens where Riker's Island prison was located.