Ultimatum

Chapter 40

El let's go kissy walked out saying nothing. Kissy! Mom don't my whole life was a lie tears of confusion fell as she buried her face in El's jacket.

Why are you here Crimson asked El. This is my fiance if you need to know Kissy lashed out at Crimson.

Fiancee? Crimson scoffed now is not the time Lucas please Lisa said to calm thing's down. El. Yes baby? Let's go please. He ushered her out the door to his car.

Lucas you never knee you had a daughter? No Lisa Sam never told me. Lisa shook her head she said you knew and didn't want to be bothered.

Lisa you knew better then that I love children why would you think I would turn away from my own daughter?

Lisa burst out in tears Lucas held her it's gonna be fine Lisa all we need is time.

El dropped kissy home goodnight Kisstene. Hehe you better never  boy. Kisstene how did you manage to keep Deal Keane from using your entire name at graduation? Shit everyone's middle names were called but not you how?

I was office staff remember? Oh yeah so you changed your record bae? No I explained to him how bad the name reminded me of my dead dog and thats why i don't use it after ten minutes of tears he vowed to never call me that again realizing it was a trigger.

You rat! Hehehe. He kissed her I love you kissy. Is that before or after you found out I'm a millionaire? I asked you three months ago to get serious and a month after that about marriage as I recall someone said wait till we graduate? Cupping his hand around his ear. That's true and where is my ring sir? What did I say? You're not wasting money on a ring  unless I'm absolutely sure about being your wife. Okay then and why?

Because it's your mothers ring that you upgraded. Correct! Amanda has the wedding bands and I have her ring. Kissy smiled let me see it El. Nope nope nope.

Dang! She stamped her foot smiling just know the ring is hideous compared to you my baby. Kissy leaned in kissing him.

Can I have your truck since you just got a benz baby? Hahah! No! I'm gifting it to Amanda! I'm surprising her tomorrow when we get her from Grandma she made my day today with her excitement.

Yeah Grandma is getting an award at church that's the only reason she went home with her. When is grandma moving in El? As soon as I have custody I've been paying half her rent so that helps with the increase hopefully we will be done with this court shit.

Amen to that. Go in bae I gotta play Clarence Jackie's dad over the computer tonight. Still losing to him? Yes I haven't won a damn game yet I can never see him coming. Keep trying you will win one day. Yeah when he his drunk and half sleep.

Hehe. Goodnight baby tomorrow? Yes bae good night El slobbed her down at the door not caring they were in camera. Ummm definatly tomorrow squeezing his dick. Fresh haha.

He walked home enjoying the summer walk he went to the kitchen for a night coffee flipping the light...

That shit will kill you Kalel. El dropped the porcelain cow creamer breaking it. FUCK! CRIMSON my mom had that cow since it was a damn kid! My sister is gonna be mad at me why the hell are you in my house!

You're gonna stop seeing my daughter Kalel. El sat pouring coffee stepping over the spilled milk and broken glass. He picked up the cow's head no I'm not mooooo hahah!

Yo Crimson go on with that you just became a daddy six hours ago and you dictating Kissy's life nigga please.

If you continue to see my daughter I'll tell her everything. What is everything Detective? Humm?

Her fiance is a Whore. Yeah? Crimson pulled photos of El with several women sexually that's cute they were taken before I started with her.

No they weren't El. I say they were Crimson who will she believe? Me or you? Crimson walked out the door smiling whistling Mary had a little lamb on his way out the door.

El opened his camera's they were offline when he checked the outside line it was unscrewed with a note don't fuck with me boy you don't want none of what I got you got 24 hours.

Hey girl! You called to vent? Yeah Tash you wanna hand out? I got tickets for a free spa tonight supposed to be a sexy spa or something I don't know I won them on the job you down?

Yeah girl what time? We gotta be there by eight. Okay I'll be ready.