The Warning

Chapter 18

El walked into work for his triple appointment three women in three hours.

He had a few viagra pills he got from Adonis just in case he was tuckered out by the third hour.

Adonis pulled him aside off the camera in his room did the police come to see you El? No man why? Nina gave the detective the names of people working that night. You were here to he has your information if they ask your profession you're--

The bartender with maintenance on the side when its slow I recall Adonis thank you.

Tanya and I are getting the hell out of this business in June next year when I graduate if you want to remain in the business there are a few competitors that are in the area that aren't as sloppy as Nina.

Sad to say they are white and run the business a little more efficent if you know what I mean.

Race has nothing to do with a person running a business sloppy or unprofessional Adonis. I've seen white people run million dollar corportarions in the ground and black people's company excell above expectation.

I guess you're right Nina sleeping with Viktor was a bad move on all parts El. I have to agree now you are covering a murder with him? Where is he anyway Adonis? He's back at work being gone to long raises suspicion with the cop's El.

The ship is sinking it won't be long before they come back here knowing this was the last place the woman was.

Vik is so busy trying to be like Scott getting into BDSM he has no idea Scott is a EMT person and can tell by the look in a persons eye when to let up. He is the only one that doesn't have sex he is strictly a dominant. Vik trying ti get the money Scott gets per hour---

Wait Scott charges per hour? Apollo grinned I thought you know the women get a flat rate for our services Scott is rendering a fetish and that fetish costs.

Those women and men pay Scott $250 per hour to be beaten choked and fucked up haha. Imagine that El paying to get slapped hell I'll slap some of these bastards free of charge.

Haha! Shhh haha he and Apollo lowered their follies once a woman wanted to be embarrased belittled but in front of someone El Scott charged her $500 per hour as long as I was in the room.

I was there for a hour and was leaving she begged me to stay i stayed for four hours laughing at her calling her a bitch and a fool the worse I spoke the more she loved it.

She came as Scott flogged her and I called her out her name, get this El she was a CEO for that company ummm Maple Leaf Cosmetics? Yeah my mom used their products the black face care company right?

Yes you got it El she started the company in her garage she was ten years old. Wow she's black? Mixed but identifies as black with us and white with them.

Haha you wild Apollo. It's true she told that to Scott she said white gets the money but inside she is a black woman eat our food listen to our music and love the black dick.

Haha, let me get up here three pussies three hours. This your first stretch El? Yeah man. You'll be fine take a viagra and stay away from alcohol makes you tire faster. Thank's Apollo later.

Nina waited for El to get in his room. Hey El did the police visit you? No not yet what about Nina?

The woman that went missing. Who? The lady Carrie Mclain. Who? I have no idea who that is or what you're speaking of.

Nina smiled catching his drift and that's exactly what I'm telling the police and I suggest you do the same when it comes to me.

You have three appointments today. Tanya told me any special requests? None regular sex no oral given only recieved simple sex thus the hour.

How much time between appointments? Fourty the maid will be in to clean the room and change the sheets. Thank you Nina.

El's first appointment went well the hour was up before he knew it and they laughed during sex which was a new experience for him. The maid came in while he showered making the bed she kept her had down tucking the sheets.

El don't look at me keep doing what you're doing were being watched. I'm tucking a note under the mattress near the head when you get a chance pull it and read it privately.

What is it about El lotioned himself his back turned to the camera so she couldn't see his mouth moving.

Just read it my number is on it I get off at twelve call me anytime I'll be waiting she picked up the garbage bag leaving the room. El didn't go for the note until he cut the light to have sex with his second client.

She requested the dark with was good with him, he pulled the note placing it in his robe pocket then dropping the robe to the floor.

When his client left he robed walking her to the door immediatly going to the bathroom light off he pulled the note.

GET OUT! NINA AND VIKTOR ARE TRYING TO PIN THE BODY ON YOU!