Contract

Chapter 4

Alina left as soon as she walked out the house Nina ran up to El's room she knocked on the door. Come in when Nina walked in the room smelled like lilac candles, empty top shelf champagne bottles and dying rose pedals reminded her of their weekend past.

Nina lay $10,000 on the dresser in a stack of neat clean $100 bills.

Kalel looked at the stack but didn't move. That's for you El thank you for helping me out. How's Viktor?

You know Vik was not sick Nina said she explained everything to you.

I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you but I'm happy you had a chance to spend time with such a wonderful woman. She is one of our best client's.

She was overjoyed with your expertise may I ask how does a young man eighteen have sex like he is fourty?

How did you know how I have sex Nina? Alina told me listen El I'm offering you position as one of the guy's in the house
AYou work by appointment and when you want to work.

If there is a client you choose not to deal with anymore you are not forced to what do you say?

This is your room. I won't be sleeping here Nina. You don't have too El but when you work here this room is yours.

Okay Nina. Good El I'll get you a contract to sign and you can start when your ready and always wear a condom El okay? Yes Nina.

The contract is clear about amenities. What are those Nina? Oral sex it's free for you but if she want's it she has to pay. I will tell you before you begin whet the client paid for.

We give weekly HIV and other disease testing. Thank God no one ever tested positive. The clients are also tested one day before their appointment with the new rapid HIV test kit.

I'm trying to buy the new over the counter tester's they have but they sell out so fast from the pharmacy.

Any way welcome. El showered and left with his contract and money. He walked to the bank placing the money in an account in his name his parents set up year's ago. He was careful to deposit $9000 he didn't want them asking him to declare the $10,000 or asking where the money came from.

Where it came from? The sound of the question rang in his head. He went to the customer service rep of the bank.

Hi I'm a new landlord and Id like to know what i need to have to open a business account here? You need an EIN number for a llC or corporation here is a pamphlet on the matter.

Thank you. Oh sir were you aware your parents have one already?  Have what? An LLC and EIN number? They have a business account for year's.

My parents are deceased died on 911. I'm so Sorry Kalel listen I can help you get legal access to the account bring a copy if the death certificate and something to bless my hand and ill add you on the account and get you all set up agreed?

She whispered smiling as if she were saying something legitimate. He placed the extra $1000 in the pamphlet sliding it on her desk thank you but I wint need that have a good day.

The bank representative slipped the pamphlet in her purse clicking away on the computer to begin what El paid her for.

El arrived home to paint cans and drop cloths in his foyer. He looked up and kissy was standing there in a suit directing the men how she wanted the two apartments painted. He smiled because she was a strong black woman like his mother one who was confident in knowing what she wanted.

Good morning I called all weekend and you didn't answer. A dog ran down the steps growling at El LULU! SIT! her tiny poodle mix breed sat growling quietly.

Sorry he has anxiety if i  dont carry him most places he tears up my room.

El bent down to pet him lulu rolled on his stomach. See? All bark and no bite El. My little sister would love him kissy.

When did you say she was visiting overnight? This Thursday to Sunday. Good. I'll bring Lulu for her to meet if that's okay.

It's fine. He loves children El he just not to fond of men he was adopted in think a man had him before me and was cruel to him.

He loves women and children you should see him when he's around a woman I swear a man is locked up in side of him for being bad in his last life.

Hahah sound right but lulu for a boy? You look at the honeymooners? I do. Remember when Ed Norton lost his child hood dog? 

Oh man LULU...LULU---
Yes that's the episode so I call him that because that episode alway's made me laugh so much El.

Got it so these guys are gonna paint kissy? Yes sir the two apartments we discussed I picked a linen off white with an accent wall of pale grey since that's a trending color in apartment's now.

I trust you kissy thank you El grabbed her full waist pulling her close kissing her cheek. He smelled good she closed her eyes indulging in the smell of faded cologne and him towering over her he was six feet two inches and she was five feet eight inches.

No worries El the stared in each other's eyes. Kissy cleared her throat I'll be back later to check on the painters igonore them and you get some rest. Don't forget today is the deadline for your to register for those online classes to keep your scholarship.

That's right thank you Kissy. No worries I'll call you later.

El registered for classes online he took only prerequisite courses he carried five classes he had to have a full course load to keep his scholarship but they were all morning classes that ended around four and began at nine am. He would let Nina know he was unabailable during those times and the weekends he had his sister.

He was good on court appointed  day visits  because they were scheduled five to six so far nothing clashed in his schedule.

He used the wall bored on his father's office to visually map out his assignments. So far it looked fine.

I'm a father El whispered to himself smiling. I'm a dad at 18. He grinned scoffing if someone told him he'd be a dad at 18 he would of passed out.

El lit a candle in his parents room he sat on the chair because he could hear his mother i know you're not sitting on my bed in those dirty street clothes boy.

A lone tear fell as he cracked his mother's bible open reading Psalm 23 aloud then speaking to his parent's.

He asked for their guidance and help. I know your not happy with me mom over the contract I signed with Nina but it's temporary to build cash so I can take care of muffin.

I'll give here everything you both would have and make sure she goes to college with her college fund. I'll do my best by her.

I love you both. El wiped his fingers over the marriage portrait of his 18 year old parent's on their wedding day.

They were so young my age and married he scoffed at the responsibility his father took on not realizing he'd just taken on half of it.