Hell's Fury

Chapter 24

El woke and went to the salvation army early. He knew he had to pick a couple cosplay outfits. After choosing he dropped them to the one day cleaners and headed to his apartment slash office.

El looked at the place in the day. It was very spacious. Scott opened the door getting him hey bro. What up Scott?

How'd your tournament go yesterday is it official? Is a brother going to Russia?! A brother's going to Russia Scott. Hell yeah!

So let me ask are you already a chess master or once you are done in Russia?

I've been a national Chess master since I was fifteen here in the United States. There are two black chess masters nation wide she and I are good friends.

What happened was all chess masters nationally came together to play one another. Who ever won that gets to go to Russia. If you win in Russia you represent the United States at the national Olympics as you know they added some gaming as a sport Chess being one of them.

Damn man the olympics? I'm proud to see one of us about to represent. That's if I make it in Russia Scott.

No if's nigga when ya heard? You sound like my mom. Then she sounds like a positive woman. Thanks Scott a sadness brushed over Kalel's eyes Scott missed.

What you been up to here Scott? I ordered waters soda's juice for all fridges. Fruits finger foods shit Nina use to serve.

I went to the liquor store Scott showed El the rolling bar. Damn! Hahah. Yeah well we each have a rolling bar in our rooms but not as stocked. I got us initialed glasses so when the maid brings them back she know's where to leave them.

El picked up a glass E Scott? For El man. My name is Kalel Scott. Fuck! Leave it everyone calls me El anyway. Good cause all ya shit got E even the towels. Hahah okay cool.

I was thinking we should grab Tanya. She can help run the place Scott. If you grab Tanya you grab Adonis. The third room is small you think he will fuck with it Scott?

Adonis is about to get out the game. He is graduating as a physical therapist he was guaranteed a job at the hospital down the block from Nina. He and Tanya just got a fixer upper for a song on long island. They about to do the family life Scott.

That doesn't mean Tanya cant use a part time position. Haha, you have no idea Adonis and Tanya known each other since they were kids where one goes the other follows El. As they should Scott.

Good luck with that bro. Haha thanks Scott. El called Tanya telling her about the new set up.

I'll speak with Adonis. The hospital is going to pay him well but we are getting use to things the part time money could help. This place is going down hill it was crawling with detectives this morning El.

What happened Tanya? A competitor was killed last night you don't know her but she used to work for Nina's mom. She went to Bed Stuy when it was bad using her moms brown stowne to start. She pulled all the city's elite the mayor included. Infuriated Nina's mom. Both women come from a line of Madam's dating back to the emancipation.

Each woman passes the business to a daughter in the next generation. So this generation Nina and Samantha were always at each other's throats because Sam's mother almost bankrupted Nina's mom.

Nina tried some fuck shit with Sam's business because one of the women was a city inspector almost cost Sam her house piling tickets on her for bullshit. They couldn't prove the business becauae when is it illegal to have parties at your house right El? Right.

Black people don't talk to the cops plus Sam took care of everyone on the block and those on the neighboring block behind her. Either with money or food or bills whatever they needed Sam covered. Her shit was air tight made Nina sick.

She was barley making it with the client's she could clutch onto. Now there are three of you in the game haha.

Yeah well haha. Male madam's. Haha Tanya you're crazy girl. Tanya was whispering detectives Crimson is here she is in big fucking trouble. Why Tanya? Google his ass I'll call you with Adonis tonight. Thanks Tanya.

El googled Detective Crimson he began to read oh lord he whispered what the can of hell's fury has Nina unleashed on us now?