It Just Became Personal

Chapter 23

El stared at his opponent with his king rook and two pawns on the board yet he would not call Mate. Ivanov grinned sincerely he knew what El was waiting for.

El chased him around the board for twenty minutes refusing to lock him in a Check Mate.

El took a swig of water his opponent looking to his teacher for validation which he recieved knocked the king down withdrawing instead of El giving him an honorable chess board death via check mate.

El stood to shake his hand his embarrased opponent stormed of angry. The chess masters in Russia looked at one another knowing their players couldn't match his energy they had three week's to get their player's up to snuff knowing it wasn't enough time based in what they'd seen.

El took photos his and his award they went to dinner celebrating laughing about the day and how El Dragged his opponent through the mud.

Don't try that shit is Russia El I mean it! Yes sir Mr. Ivanov. Good.

They went home kissy spent the night with El as usual and Amanda went to her room for the night.

Scott called El hey man we have 8 appointments tomorrow. How many are mine Scott? Four not a bad start brother. One of my women has an appoitment answering service they are taking spa appointments. I told her no more then four per day you can lower it if you need but since i don't have sex o can dominate ten per day so it's your call bro.

Thank's Scott. I also sent you the name of my tax consultant she is gonna set up your company for you.

Okay thank's again Scott. El wanted to get out the business start fresh and clean but how?

The Detective had the dead womans phone finally the warrant came for him to jail break it for information.

He alway's stared with videos when he had a phone then he went to texts. She had a lot if BDSM videos all with the same man. Then the video changed...the man changed, the setting changed it wasn't the same bedroom and the dominant wasn't the same.

He needed a fresh set of eyes someone who was into the BDSM life style.

Hey baby. Don't hey baby me nigga what do you want? Help with a case baby. And what will I get from it Detective?

What do you want? How about three get out of jail free cards in light pick ups for my girl's?

From your mouth to Gods ears when can we meet? Now come to the cat trap. Haha okay ma I be there shortly oh? What's the door pass word? Make it wet.

The Detective showed to the cat trap it was closed because it was still day. He went to see the owner sitting at the bar drinking coffee going through her bar order with a fine tooth comb. Hey baby, ummm get over her and give it up.

The detective held her close his tongue meeting her's. Damn nigga you alway's could get me wet with a kiss since we were fourteen.

What you drinking virgin coke and ice you know I'm sober now. I forgot sorry bae what you got for me?

He pulled the video and showed her the next this is the last video made apparently it was found during a search if the rooms.

Where? Propped up behind the headboard in this room I'm thinking after the recording stopped the woman in the video had a habit of putting it there so nothing happened to it. Our guys found it. Lucky break. Very lucky ma.

What am I looking at Detective first class Samantha teased. Why did she switch Dom's? Anything you can tell me.

I can do better then that I can tell you the name of both men and what is really going on in that house of sexual competition.

The detective sat what's the cost? Oh it's gonna cost BIG money baby. Haha come with it. Twenty get out of jail free cards in addition to the pending five of course on minor shit. And Samantha?

An entire night of you, me and that sexy fire place at your house. Ummm see now the last time we were intimate someone got upset because Detective Crimson wanted to be exclusive.

Samantha slyly smiled either you want the information or you don't handsome. What you got? Oh no Lucas as a matter of fact come over tonight say sevenish? You know the place?

Your mother's house? Haha, you mean the townhouse I inherited upon her death?--

God rest her beautiful soul Sam. Yeah you recall negro make sure you dress fine like you are now too. Samantha puckered her lips he pecked her later bae.

Detective Crimson smiled he got to see Sam and there was a break in the case finally.

As agreed Crimson showed with her favorite wine although he stopped drinking he didn't mind people drinking around him. Knock knock baby! The door pushed open Crimson looked down at the broken lock and wood splinters on the floor due to forced entry.

Crimson cleared each room as he searched working his way to her bedroom nine glock out and cocked. Sam's shower was running steam filled the air.

Crimson went to the bathroom cutting the water and sauna settings.

He checked the closet oh no running to Sam placing his hand on her broken bruised neck she was gone.

Oh Sam! Tear's fell from his eyes like brick's he rolled her over on her back a piece of paper was under her with number's written in two's but in no particular order.

12 up top 24 in the middle 16 on the left and 05 right bottom all written in her blood. Crimson tainted the crime scene stealing evidence. There was a gun under her he smelled the nose of the gun.

You got one off you surely bitch I'm proud of you baby. Crimson wiped his eye's laying Samantha down gently.

He looked for blood stains of the killer he found one. Crimson went to his car grabbing an evidence and DNA kit. He used bleach and a sponge wiping the area spotless of blood splatter.
Crimson put the kit and Sam's gun in his car.

Dispatch this is Detective Lucas Crimson. Go Crimson. I need a bus and cheif Medical examiner at 1765 Sterling street Prospect and Rogers do you copy? You said 1765 Sterling Crimson?

Repeat 1765 Sterling between Prospect and Rogers dispatch do you copy?

I copy Crimson and..I'm sorry.