Unknown

Chapter 28

Adonis! Adonis! This way Ms. The nurses escorted Tanya to the ICU. He's in critical condition but we have him stable. He's one of our own being an employee so we are giving him top notch care Ma'am he's in good hand's. He was shot in the chest the bullet lodged between his second and third rib in the rib cage, a few inches more the bullet would have pierced his heart. God was truly in his side he's resting we had him in a two hour surgery.

We had to wire his rib cage in a few weeks we will go back in and remove the wire the rest will heal in time.

Rest and relaxation some pulmonology appointment's to help with breathing after that he should be fine. Thank you Tanya was crying she sat next to Adonis her head on his thighs crying her eyes out.

His hand rested on her head baby? Donnie? Baby thank God what happened? On the side table get the business card. She pulled the card call the detective tell him to get here now baby. Okay. She pulled her phone calling Crimson.

I need you to run the report on this bullet ASAP, check this blood in Codis see if we get a hit stat.

Stat? Negro you better wait. Simone not today woman. She rolled her eyes now I said I was going to make the damn date up to you so stop it. Sam is dead. Simone stopped Samantha gone Lucas? Yes and something in me is saying this has something to do with it so baby please okay?

He pecked her okay I'll call you as soon as I have something Lucas. Thanks baby. Where you headed? Hospital the victims wife just called he's asking for me.

Viktor woke up sore why the fuck did you shoot Adonis Nina that made no fucking sense why would you add a body on us we already dealing with enough.

He was gonna tell he removed a bullet right after? What did you think? I shot him and wheel borrowed him to the alley.

Viktor looked upset he picked up his phone texting. Who's that Vik? The street's I need to know what the word it woman.

Kissy bring my phone please baby. Kissy looked at her mother's phone there was a email from an estate lawyer she opened it because they were working on a house sale together and there were estate issues involved.

Here mom an estate lawyer emailed the email was vague he asked you give him a call Lisa sipped her coffee looking at the email the look on her face changing.

What's wrong? Nothing baby an old house i sold praying it's not a comission issue is all. Okay I'm on my way to school mom I'll call you.

Okay baby I love you have a good day.

Lisa watched her daughter hop the bus on the corner to the train station.

Hello this is Lisa Langley. Yes.. oh my God how? I'm sorry to hear. Yes. When is the reading? Yes but she hasn't--

I understand thank you. Lisa sat down crying the cat was out the bag.

Crimson arrived to the ICU Tanya was giving Adonis water. Crimson knocked respectfully come in Tanya called out Crimson walked in. Adonis smiled seeing him I see you got my card. Adonis smiled I remember you, you saved my life detective thank you.

Can you tell me what's happening man? Baby step out please. No Adonis baby please. Tanya stepped out I'll be outside of you need me. Crimson smiled at thier love it reminded him of he and Sam.

Adonis can you recall what happened? Do you know who shot you and why? Detective have you gotten the ballistics back on that bullet? Not yet I'm waiting on it.

When you do, come back that bullet and blood sample will lead you to your shooter.

I'm looking over the file Attorney Robinson your client has completed all parenting classes except one? That one is control of anger when dealing with minors why hasn't he completed the class counselor?

The class was delayed by the state three times rescheduled three time my client showed up signed in he had a photo of the sign in sheet your honor it's there in the file.

What does the state have to say about this delay? Your honor the class was cancelled because of terroristic threats to the building. When will the classes resume?

We are working in a new date your honor in no way are we holding that against Mr. Quinn your honor.

The Judge looked over the paperwork Jackie leaned over to El what's wrong El? He shook his head no lightly.

How are the visits Mr. Quinn? El was silent Mr. Quinn? El was silent counselor is your client okay? Yes your honor may we have a five minute recess?

Trash pussy looked at El giving him the eye. Yes lets take a half and resume at 12:30.

What's wrong El? El's phone rang Unknown. Hello?

Do not tell him anything understand El? Let me handle all of it say yes if you will obey? Yes.

She hung up. Who was that? No one. Jackie heard the voice on the phone he knew it was the Judge.