The Entanglement Revenge

Chapter 42

Nina couldn't wait there was a stash of money buried in the back yard El had no knowledge of.

She was able to secure a flight through luther Viktor's under boss. The flight out was leaving just before dawn whatever she was going to do she had to be quick about it.

She waited until El and Tanya locked up the house she then crept to the back yard grabbing the emergency shovel she kept behind the shed for this very reason. Nina adorned gloved digging up the eight foot tall rose bush that climbed around the fence closing her back yard in. She loved that her grandmother did that it gave the garden a wow factor it didnt have in the past.

She dug deep not realizing how far down in the ground she actually put it.

Looking for this? Crimson was behind her holding up a rusty lock box. You know Nina you should be careful who you tell your business to don't you know the streets talk?

Crimson read all the contents of Sam's safe including all the intel she had on her competition Nina being one of them. Put ya hands behind ya back.

Nina you are under arrest for the attempted murder of Adonis Adams and for accessory to Murder of Samantha Ashton you have the right to remain silent...

So I guess you're keeping that money for your self Crimson?

No Nina I'm going to give it to your defense attorney you're facing death you'll need it to keep you out the gas chamber if your lucky.

El sat in his car watching the camera as Crimson placed Nina under arrest his phone rang. They got her El? Yeah Luther they got her business as usual? Sure thing El we open in a week. I'll be down soon to check out your operation. Sure thing brother.

One Month Later

I find everything satisfactory and that Kalel Quinn has completed all classes set forth by the state and all state requirements according to New York States mandates and regulations.

I see no reason to keep Amanda Quinn in our custody. Mr. Quinn i am releasing your sister to you with a six month mandatory check in one time
monthly to follow up and see if you both are okay. Please do not hesitate to ask the state for help with anything if needed. Thank you your honor I will.

The judge smiled at El this court is adjourned. Amanda ran to El crying thank God is the moving truck still coming this evening El? Yes Grandma they said by four. Okay we are ready aren't we Amanda? Yes grandma we are all packed up.

No we ain't chile we gotta finish that kitchen they walked off fussing about how she needed to donate some thing's.

El turned looked behind him kissy was in sunglasses and a hat sitting behind the state.

Congratulations Kalel. He sat next to her I wouldn't be able to do it without you baby. When do you leave for Russia?

Three day's Kissy baby I need you please you never allowed me to explain. A lone tear rolled from under her glasses when you get back she stepped past him purposely rubbing her ass on him we'll see.

El smiled as she walked to Amanda hugging her and grandma.

One Week Later

El was home cleaning his room he rearranged his clothing draws moving his sock draw below his underwear draw. He pulled the draw out to move it one step down he pulled and pulled the draw popped out causing El to fall on his bed. The hell!? He looked under the draw a file was taped to it. El pulled what was left of the wrinkled file reading the paperwork.

My God... YESSSSS! YESSSSS! El snapped picture's sending them to Jackie who on his day off called El yelling from a indoor golf course with Clarence and his son's.

What does this mean Jackie? From what you sent Dr. Frankenstein did his own human trial's and the children are alive and well. We have to follow up with the families but it clear Viktor named you as his successor I guess we know now what the hell he was doing in your house El.

It's all the pharmaceutical companies needed to name you as Viktorious' sole owner! Kalel congratulation's you just inherited a $6 billion pill empire per year!

Kalel fainted El! El! El! Haha pop he fainted.

Dear Kalel

You are probably wondering why I would leave an empire like this to the likes of you. It's a simple answer really chap you are the black man I wish I'd become.

From the way you were raised having a baby sister to love, to your lifestyle as a chess master college student giglio.

Yes El even loosing your parent's I'd take it all.

You may ask why would anyone want to take a life where both parent's were killed? The answer is easy El for 18 year's you had not one but two loving parent's. They put all the best of them into you for that reason El they will never die.

I never had a parent nurture me love me and instill in me street values and thr importance of education mixed with love, family values, understanding and a firm hand when warranted.

You my friend are me in my after life pray our God Allah forgive's me and allows me a second chance to get it right this time El. If you meet a young nigga in 20 year's that reminds you of me bless him nigga cause it probably is me.

With love & Respect Viktor.