Dominate

Chapter 16

Jackie called El the next morning hey El it's your lawyer. Hi Jackie what's up big bro? I secured a court date we are on the docket next month on the 28th El. You were right I asked for Amanda's record's for discovery evidence they didn't say anything bad about you but they hadn't documented all the strides you are taking toward caring for your sister either.

Have you secured Tennant's El? Not yet Jackie. Well try to get one before the court date that's an annual income we can prove you have coming in.

Are you still employed? Technically no. What happened El? I'd rather not say. El I know we haven't known one another for long but I'm here for you I have a lot of connection's you can tell me anything.

Thank you Jackie if it comes to that I will. I sent you my personal cell phone number El call me day or night.

Thank you Jackie. Work on the rental's and employment I'll keep my ear to the ground for a good job too.

I'll remind you of our court date the day before El. Yes sir thank you for your help.

El felt confident with the attorney he had he called kissy it was seven a.m. Hello? Her sleepy voice answered hey baby how about breakfast Jody's diner? Sure honey what time? Ten so you can try and fix what's already perfect. Heheh El flattery will get you everywhere.

El smiled ten? Yes baby ten. El picked up a gift for Kissy and wanted to give it to her see the look in her eye's when she opened it.

Hi phone rang again it was lisa this time she wasn't blocking her number.

Hello? El you picked up she said shocked I-

What do you want lisa? You told Nina about kissy why would you let work people know my private life business? You have to know this is not a normal job atmosphere.

El she called asking about us seeing if you broke your contract by meeting on the outside I told her no the only time I saw you is when you came you get my daughter.

I also said I had no idea you guys went to the same school El. Were you at the graduation Lisa? I was El. Did you hear the valedictorian speak? Of course I did El. Then you saw me Lisa.

Oh my God that was you El I'm so sorry about your Parent's I--

Keep my parent's names out your mouth woman you aren't fit to mumble their names. Lisa was turned on by the Dominate male in him demanding she be silent.

I'm sorry El that's all I was going to say. Lisa you forgot something this axe you're swinging threatening to tell Kissy?

Yes El? You have a husband one you've been married to for two decade's is it wise to discuss your frolic and follies?

He will find out no doubt from your daughter what you've been up to and if he contact's me for validation I have no problem giving him all the dirty little details about you.

Including your snap back snatch which I'm sure he loves as much as I. I love your daughter there are thing's going on in wake of the death of my parent's you have no idea of.

You would be destroying Kissy's life your life your husband's and mine all because you are upset over dick you paid for.

Lisa wiped her eyes realizing he was speaking truth. Stop this vengeful path you're on Lisa there are too many of us that stand to loose.

Lisa sniffled on the phone you're right El you're right. It's not about one of us being right it's about us coming to our senses.

No man is worth you loosing your family if Nina asks about me you know nothing understood? Yes El. Thank you have a good day Lisa.

Lisa smiling rubbing her clit through her slacks realizing she found her Dominate.