16. Abomination

Railway Depot

"Does anyone wanna try not being completely predictable ?" Derek tapped his foot impatiently.

Erica smirks, wrapping her legs around your waist, her arms around your neck, kissing your feverishly.

"That is the last time you do that" Derek looked at your shocked expression.

"Why ? You did tell me to do something unpredictable" She retorted, leaning her body against yours.

"Yeah, I did say that, Erica. Kissing your trainer isn't exactly what I had in mind" Derek blocked her as she advanced.

He kicks her in the chest, sending her to the ground next of Isaac.

"Are we done ? I got about a hundred bones that need a few hours to heal" Isaac managed to force his body into a seated position.

"Come here ... a hundred and one" You kicked him in the leg, the cracking noise that followed indicated you've broken a bone.

"You think we're teaching you to fight ? Huh ? Look at me ! We're teaching you how to survive !" Derek informs the two beta's who looked up at him.

"If they wanted us dead, why aren't they coming for us now ? What are they waiting for ?" Isaac forced himself to his feet despite his broken bones.

"I don't know. But they're planning something" You picked your bag off the table in the far corner of the room.

"And you especially know that's not our only problem. Whatever that thing is that killed Isaac's father, I think it killed someone else last night. Until I find out what that is, you all need to learn everything that I know. As fast as I can teach you ... Where are you going ?" He glanced over at you whilst you prepared to leave for school.

"To school. I promised that I'd pick Lyds up because she has a early appointment with Miss Morrell" You informed him.

"Alright then. Keep me in the loop if you find anything" Derek breathed heavily.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys later" You sighed, heading to school because Lydia's house is on the other side of town.

On the road

Your phone started ringing on the stand, surprisingly Jackson's face appeared on the phone screen.

He hadn't spoken to you much lately, it's because you're still best friends with his ex probably.

You answer the phone call, turning your keys in the cars ignition and heading to get Lydia from her house.

"Hey Jackson" You greet him, wondering why he would call in the first place.

"Hey. I was wondering if you knew what could happen to someone ... if they were bitten by an Alpha and now they appear to be rejecting it" He rushes out, you just managed to understand his every word.

"Well ... one of two things could happen. The bite is seen as a gift but even things that appeared to have a certain effect on most people, could go wrong for some ... Either the bite's slowly killing you or it's turning you into something else. Not a werewolf but some other supernatural creature" You explained to your friend down the line.

"Thanks" He sighed but before you have a chance to reply, he had ended the call.

Martin House

"It's time to get up, sweetie. Y/N's here to take you to school" Natalie called to her daughter.

"Go away ..." Lydia mumbled, her head's resting on her pillow.