34. The Girl Who Knew Too Much

Beacon Hills Highschool

Stiles arrives in his jeep, Scott arrives on his dirt bike, you arrived in your black BMW.

The three of you climbed out of your car or off of your bike, rushing towards the front entrance of the school.

"Where is she ?" Stiles slams the door of his jeep.

"Over here" Allison called out, you, Scott and Stiles follow the sound of her voice.

"Lydia ?" You spotted your best friend.

"It's the same thing -- same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here ... And you told me to call you if there's a dead body" Lydia explained.

"You found a dead body ?" Stiles incredulously stared at her, waiting for a response.

"Not yet ..." Lydia mumbled.

"Not yet ? What do you mean not yet ? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles exasperatedly reminded the strawberry blonde.

"Oh, no. I'm not doing that again" Lydia scoffed at him, clinging onto your arm.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body ? You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles rose his voice at her.

"I have a bad feeling it isn't gonna be that hard" You heard blood dripping from somewhere in the distance.

"Guys ... ? I found the dead body" Scott gains the attention of the group.

Laying ontop of the school sign, there's the dead body of a Sheriff's Deputy.

Argent Apartment

You opened Allison's window, ducking to avoid being caught, assuming that the person in the room was Chris.

Someone grabbed you by the back of your collar, tossing you onto the floor, a knife pressed against your throat.

"What the hell are you going ? I could've killed you" Allison straddled your waist, dropping the dagger onto the carpet.

"You weren't at school --" You breathed heavily, panting from exertion.

"Did Scott send you to check up on me ? Is that why you're here ?" She questions.

"No, he didn't, I came to check on you. I wanted to make sure you were all right" You defended.

Allison climbed off you, helping you get back onto your feet.

"I'm fine. You should go back to school" She shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm gonna but ... I'm gonna send Isaac to keep an eye on you. Call me if you need anything" You informed her, Allison nods, kissing you on the cheek.

"Okay ... Y/N ?" She hoped that you felt the same way.

"Yeah. What's up ?" You stepped closer, Allison's breathe hitched in her throat.

She closed the gap between the two of you, taking yours face in her hands, she pressed her soft lips onto yours.

Your hands fell to her waist, lost in the kiss, Allison's arm wrapped around your neck, keeping you close to her.

"It took you long enough to admit it" You playfully tease the Argent huntress.

"Wait, what ?" She rested her forehead against yours.

"I've known for while. I wanted to make sure you'd moved on from Scott before I made my first move" You smiled at her.

"I was waiting until you moved on from Erica" Allison admitted.