65. Condition Terminal

Beacon County Sheriff's Station

You and Kira are with Lydia, Kira still has her hands pressing against the wound, you have her head resting in your lap.

Stiles, Scott and Theo burst in, Scott helped Deputy Clark and the Sheriff, Theo ran into the room where the three of you were, Stiles following closely behind.

"Do either of you have a belt ?" You glanced over at them, Theo nodded, removing his belt, crouching infront of Lydia.

"What do you need me to do ?" He enquired.

"On the count of three, I'm gonna lift her body up a couple of inches so you can use that as a tourniquet" You explained.

"Got it" Theo nodded.

"Kira, I'm gonna need you to help -- And Lyds, take a deep breathe, okay ? This will hurt like hell" You warned her.

"Do whatever you have to do" Lydia weakly nods her consent.

"One ... Two ... Three" You and Kira lifted Lydia's body, Theo wrapped his belt around her wound, fastening it as tightly as possible, Lydia screamed in pain, you and Kira gently lowered her back down.

Natalie entered the room, baffled to find her injured daughter laying on the floor.

"What the hell happened ?!" She kneeled beside Lydia, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

You, Kira and Theo exchange a glance, aware that she hadn't actually seen anything.

"Tracy ... Stiles, I'm fine. Help Tracy. Find Tracy. Go" Lydia instructed.

"It's okay. She's all right" Theo reassured him.

"Tracy's in the basement with Malia. She's gonna be fine, Stiles. Go" You informed him, Stiles nodded.

"Come on, Stiles !" Scott called out, Stiles left reluctantly, knowing she was in safe hands.

"Can I borrow your radio ?" You glanced up at Deputy Clark, she handed it to you.

"I need an ambulance at the Sheriff's station. There's been an attack. We've got a teenager with a severe abdominal wound" You explain.

"Ambulance's ten minutes out" The dispatcher informed you.

You give the radio back to Clark, noticing the unhealed claw marks on your chest, you grab Lydia's hand, taking another dose of her pain, you have your back facing Deputy Clark and Natalie so they can't see what you're doing.

"You're gonna be okay, babe. I just need you to hold on for a little longer" You informed.

"I - I love you" Lydia weakly muttered.

"I love you too" You repeat back to her.

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital

You, Scott and Liam walk through the doors to the emergency room.

"Tracy was buried ?" Scott repeated the new information to his beta.

"Buried alive. Crawled out. Then, we found another hole" Liam explained.

"Who was buried in that one ?" You question.

"I don't know ... But I think we're gonna want to find out" Liam sighed.

The three of you meet with the rest of the group in the waiting room.

"Y/N ..." Melissa came over.

"How bad is it ?" You enquired.

"Could have been worse. Theo, nice going on that tourniquet. You probably saved her life" Melissa turned to him.

"It was Y/N's idea, not mine. I just did what she told me to" Theo shrugged, you smiled at him gratefully.