38. Anchors

Y/N's Apartment

You finished your usual evening work out, going into the bathroom to clean your teeth and get ready for bed.

On your desk, there's an open textbook, a few pages of notes, a pen ontop of the papers and a postcard from Derek.

You haven't heard from him for a while, he agreed to meet with Peter in Mexico so, you're assuming they're just catching up.

Your phone vibrated with text message from Scott, reminding you of the Biology assignment that was due tomorrow.

"Thanks for the reminder, McCall. I've just finished doing it. What about you ?" You responded to the message.

"I finished it yesterday. I'll see you at school tomorrow. I'm gonna get some sleep" He answered almost instantly.

"Night Scotty" You sighed, placing your phone face down on the bedside table.

You climbed into bed, closing your eyes, drifting off the sleep instantly because of how tired you were.

Y/N's Dreamscape

"What's wrong ? You look like you've seen a ghost" Kali teased you.

You examine your surroundings, it's like a battle field, dead bodies littering every square inch of the ground.

"No, no, this isn't real. You're supposed to be dead. I watched Jennifer kill you" You stumbled back in shock, tripping over a mysterious object.

Your eyes widened in alarm, it was someone's arm you'd tripped over, they gripped onto your leg.

"Help me" The voice cried out, begging for mercy, you glanced down to find Erica, her blonde hair matted and tinted with dried up blood.

"Erica ?" You shakily crouched infront of your ex girlfriend, taking her face in your hands.

"You recognise her, don't you ? ... It's such a shame that she has to die. Just like the others" Kali clawed out Erica's throat, fresh blood splattered onto your face.

"What are you talking about ?" You had tears blurring your vision, you'd just witnessed the girl you loved dying for a second time.

"Look around" Kali grabbed the back of your neck, forcing you to stand up.

You closed your eyes, hoping that if you didn't open them, you wouldn't have to see what she was trying to show you, praying that you'd wake up in time, it's just a dream, a dream can't hurt you.

"I said look around" Kali roared at you, her Alpha power forcing you to follow the command.

You examined your surroundings, the ground was littered with dead bodies, many that you recognised.

"What did you do to them ?" You began to transform out of anger.

"I didn't do anything ... You did this, Y/N. You killed all of them" Kali lifted your bloody, clawed hands, forcing you to see what you had done.

"No, I didn't ... I wouldn't" You stammer, unsure whether to believe what you're saying.

"We watched you do it. How does it feel to be the monster you were doomed to become ?" Jennifer appeared in your line of sight, trying to provoke you.

"I'm not a monster ... I didn't do this ... My eyes, they're still blue, that means I didn't kill Scott ... I didn't kill any of them ! Get out of my head !" You ran a hand through your hair in frustration.

"Guess again" Deucalion held up a shard of glass, revealing your reflection.

You have crimson red eyes and you've transformed into a demon wolf.