78. A Credible Threat

On the road

Stiles, Liam and Scott are in the Jeep, they're talking to you on the phone as you sit in your own car.

"He's headed to the school" Scott informed.

"Why's Parrish headed to the school ?" Liam enquired in confusion.

"It's not Parrish ... At least, not right now" Scott explained.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school ?" Liam enquired.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education ?" Stiles replied sarcastically.

"Liam, the Hellhound's at the school, so we're going to the school. Okay ?" Stiles sighed.

"I'll meet you guys there. Try not to kill each other with sarcasm on the way" You end the call, Stiles rolled his eyes.

Beacon Hills Highschool

You walked behind Argent, tapping him on the shoulder, he spun around, aiming his gun at your forehead, you hold your hands up in surrender.

"Argent, it's me !" You informed him in alarm, he lowered his weapon.

"Don't sneak up on me like that. I could've killed you !" Argent began to walk across the school grounds.

"I didn't think you'd actually aim that at my head" You gesture to the gun, following him. 

"Where's Parrish ?" Scott enquired, Liam and Stiles in tow.

"I lost him. He's moving to fast" Argent sighs.

Liam sees something that makes his eyes widen in alarm and fear.

"What is it, Dunbar ?" You turned to him, he nodded in the direction of what he'd seen.

"That guy's not moving at all ..." Liam worriedly informed, all of you turned to look at what he was seeing.

A man's body is laying in a puddle of blood several meters away under the catwalk.

You, Argent, Scott and Liam reflexively start to walk towards it, Stiles grabbed Scott by the elbow.

When you finally make it to the body, you all look horrified when they see that the victim's chest and abdomen has been completely torn to shreds by large claws.

The five of you step around the puddle, finding another body several metres away.

As you all moved closer to the bus bay, dozens of mauled people inside of a bus, Liam jerked his head in the direction of the open door.

"Look" Liam informed, the four of you look at where he's looking, appalled by what you see.

"Help ... me ..." A young male victim coughs and reaches out his hand.

You take a step towards the bus, Parrish moved in your way, causing you to stop in your tracks, he holds out his arm to prevent any of you from advancing.

"It's a trap" Parrish's voice has a deep undertone as he addressed you, indicating the Hellhound was in charge.

"Please ..." The man pleaded, you and Scott watch on with conflicted expressions.

"You can't help him" Parrish pushed you back when you attempted to move forward.

"I can't just leave him to die !" You argued, his fiery orange eyes locked with yours.

A terrifying roar is heard just before the body of the victim's ripped in half and thrown onto the ground in front of the bus, his internal organs spilling out onto the pavement, all of you have expressions of disgust and horror.