Part 7

the "qingyun" restaurant receives very few guests every night, and it is necessary to reserve a place at least a week in advance.

yan lang waited for a week before he was finally able to bring someone he liked to dinner.

spending the money he wanted from lin yuan, he sat in a high-end restaurant, ordered four-digit dishes, and ate with peace of mind.

but yan lang and lin qi did not eat for long, and suddenly two waiters appeared, saying that the restaurant had been chartered and asking them to leave.

moreover, there is no plan to refund their meals.

yan lang was very angry, and rolled up his sleeves to start. lin qi hid behind him, without the slightest intention of persuading.

"it's illegal for you to do this, we've spent money and we're entitled to eat!" yan lang shouted, and before he could do anything, he was dragged away by the restaurant security guards who had rushed to him.

the two were taken away all the way and attracted a lot of attention.

the other guests whispered, not knowing what was happening.

but no one stepped forward, and the picture of the two of them feeding each other just now was so hot that no one wanted to continue watching.

the two were thrown out of the gate by the security guards like chicken cubs, and by the way, they left a sentence: "you two can go to the police." 

the restaurant was quiet again.

lin yuan bit the spoon and blinked, turned his head and whispered, "what did you do?"

 "hmm." yan ting handed over the cut steak.

lin yuan poked twice with his fork, a little disgusted with this very cooked steak.

but the old man said he had a bad stomach and could only eat fully cooked ones.

but meat is not bad. <

lin yuan ate it bite by bite.

eat and drink enough, and go back to each house.

lin yuan did not want to go home, and directly dragged yan ting to the hotel.

late at night, the hotel front desk was sleepy, saw a guest coming to the door, and immediately lifted his spirits.

"hello, what room do you want?"

there were only two of them in the hall, and lin yuan was very calm and held out a finger, "a big bed room." 

after saying that, he took a step to the side and squeezed his eyes toward yan ting.

pay fast.

yan ting understood and handed the card over, "don't have a big bed room, change it to a double suite."

lin yuan: "??? "

crooked, i've delivered it myself, and you're going to be a saint!"

lin yuan almost became a pufferfish.

the room money was not paid by him, and it was not good to ask for anything.

the double ensuite was spacious and outside was a small living room. inside is a large bedroom with two beds in the bedroom.

the beds were very large and spacious, but lin yuan looked at the extra one and felt that it was very disturbing.

obviously, you can sleep two people in one bed, why do you want two beds? isn't that a waste of money?