Part 92

It's been a month and a half since the night the cub was born.

The wound on Lin Yuan's abdomen had healed almost completely from the outside, but a long scar was obvious.

Whenever he saw it, Yan Ting would be distressed, remembering the sins of the little guy, and treating him more and more carefully, even the usual embrace was particularly gentle.

Lin Yuan felt like he was being treated like a porcelain doll, as if it would shatter when touched. In order to get rid of the sick look in Yan Ting's eyes and prove that his skin was very solid, he even jumped when he walked.

Between the swings of the arm, full of childishness.

Yan Thunder slowly followed behind him, his gaze fell on him for a long time, soft lying down to cover the hair around his ears, and the corners of his mouth sunk down, drawing a touch of spoiled arc.

In order to show his maturity, Lin Yuan always liked to pull his hair up, revealing a beautiful and heroic forehead. And now, the hair has not been repaired for a long time, the bangs are on the forehead, and the appearance looks more well-behaved and smaller than before.

The center of the confinement is inhabited by mothers who have just given birth, which is when motherhood is strong. Some people learned that he had just given birth to a child, and after the initial surprise dissipated, they even asked him if he had been bullied, and they all took out their mobile phones and prepared to call the police to violate minors.

Lin Yuan really couldn't resist the enthusiasm of the mothers who were full of female brilliance, and usually spent most of his time sleeping in the room except for feeding alpacas in the lawn downstairs.

I slept so softly that I couldn't sleep at night.

When Yan Ting slept, he liked to put Lin Yuan hoop in his arms and sleep. AAs soon as Lin Yuan couldn't sleep, he tried to get out of Yan Ting's arms, and when he came and went, Yan Ting would always be woken up several times in the middle of the night.

Early the next morning, Yan Ting had to get up to go to the company, and the culprit of the night's uproar was sleeping soundly with his shirt in his arms.

Yan Ting decided to teach this unconscious little fart child a good lesson.

From the downstairs garden back to the ward, along the way met a lot of novice mothers who came out to hang out, as well as nurses who patrolled back and forth, Lin Yuan grinned at the corners of his mouth and greeted them, laughing obediently, so that many novice mothers secretly expected their children to grow so beautiful in the future.

Yan Ting, who followed behind him, did not have such a good treatment. Although he has a handsome face, his sword eyebrows are deep, and his unsmiling appearance is sharp, his body is powerful, and he is full of invisible oppressive forces, so that people do not dare to look at it at all.

Compared with Lin Yuan's childish vitality, Yan Ting, whose suit was straight, looked a little old-fashioned.

The appearance is handsome, but it is like a flower growing on the top of the snowy mountain, which makes people dare to look at it from a distance and dare not play with it.

Yan Thunder's eyes scanning the whole field were very cold and imposing, but as soon as it landed on the little guy he had raised, his gaze would involuntarily become softer.

Lin Yuan bounced all the way back to the room, reached out and pushed open the door, the hot wind rushed in front of him, provoking him to shrink his neck, and immediately called out, "How did you turn on the air conditioner again, this is all April, it's going to heat me up."