Part 83

The old man was still introducing the engagement a few years ago, and Lin Yuan stared at the melon seeds that had fallen from his palms on the floor, and pursed his lips without saying a word.

A moment later, he suddenly stood up, turned around, and ran upstairs.

Halfway through, I almost bumped into Yan Ting, who was carrying a large bag of snacks into the house.

"Yuanyuan." Yan Ting turned sideways and called out to him in doubt.

Lin Yuan did not respond and quickly rushed upstairs.

He shut himself in the bedroom, and Yan Ting put down his things, went upstairs to check on the situation, twisted the door panel twice, and found that it couldn't be opened, and the door was locked from the inside.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You open the door, what's not to like, tell me and I'll help you solve it? Yan Ting didn't know exactly what was happening, and could only try to coax softly.

He thought about whether his father had bullied Lin Yuan. At the same time that the idea came out of his mind, he was vetoed by Yan Ting himself.

With Lin Yuan's personality, he will not be bullied and hide and cry his nose, and this noisy little ancestor will sue on the spot.

Yan Thunder knocked on the door for a long time, all kinds of soft words were exhausted, but the bedroom was quiet, there was no sound.

The housekeeper came upstairs, handed over the spare key to the bedroom in both hands, and said, "Sir, do you need to call a doctor?"

"Not for now." Yan Ting took the key and inserted it into the keyhole, "You go down first." In the silent room, there was a click.

The closed door was slowly pushed open, and the key hung on the door and swayed, making the sound of metal colliding.

As soon as Yan Ting entered the room, he saw Lin Yuan move a stool and sit by the window, open his clothes, and blow his stomach against the hidden window.

There was no expression on his face, he tilted his head and didn't know what he was thinking, and his eyes were covered with a layer of mist, glowing with wet water.

"Baby, what are you looking at?" When Yan Ting closed the window, he also took a special look at it, and there were only clouds in the sky, no birds passing by, and no snow.

Lin Yuan didn't speak or move.

Yan Ting turned around, crouched down in front of him, and reached out to gently help him straighten out his clothes, "If it is hot, go around the yard, don't blow your stomach against the wind outlet." 

"Break up."

"What?" Yan Ting did not hear clearly and asked in a warm voice.

Lin Yuan said again, "Can we break up?"

Yan Ting did not expect that when there were still more than ten days before the New Year and more than forty days before the due date, the little guy would actually break up with him.

"But you still have to keep raising our cubs after the breakup." Lin Yuan added another sentence.

The six words 'also want to continue to raise me' hovered around his mouth, and he hesitated for a long time, and finally felt as if he was a little faceless and did not say it.

Lin Yuan took off his coat when he entered the house, wearing only a white turtleneck sweater, lining his face white, and because of the high temperature, he was a little pink.

The lips were tight and the shoulders were taut, like a cat that had entered a defensive state. <

If he had a tail, it must have been erected high at the moment.