Part 9

It's impossible to stay, it's even more impossible to stay overnight.

Tomorrow will be broadcast live, Lin Yuan can not think of not coming to bed.

He wandered back to the residence and saw his agent sitting on the steps in front of the house sniffing melon seeds.

When he saw him appear, he was surprised: "How did you come back?" 

The corners of Lin Yuan's mouth twitched.

I felt that this was not like my own agent, more like an undercover agent sent by Yan Thunder.

Zhao Qing handed him a handful of melon seeds, "Do you want to stumble?"

Lin Yuan shook his head, and then heard her say, "You'd better wear a dress with a higher collar tomorrow, you can see the marks on your neck." 

Embarrassed, Lin Yuan pulled the collar with a red face.

Zhao Qing patted off the melon seed skin on his hand, "By the way, Xiao Yuanyuan, I heard that I like to leave traces on my partner because that person is particularly possessive and wants to use this to deter others, this already has the Lord."

Remembering the traces that could be seen on the neck of his little anchor every three to five minutes, Zhao Qing sighed enviously: "I don't know how possessive your family is." 

Yan Ting's possessiveness was not strong, Lin Yuan did not know.

But the old man must not be called "the one in your house."

Missing for a week, no news at all. Now suddenly back, without saying a word, I turned myself into bed, who wants to fall in love with him.

"You think too much." Lin Yuan bent down and grabbed a handful of melon seeds from the broker's bag, lifted his feet and walked inside, but he was held by his legs.

"You can't go in now." Zhao Qing let go of his leg and patted the steps next to him, "Come and sit."

Lin Yuan stood still. <

His current physical condition is not suitable for sitting on a hard cement floor.

"Don't sit?" Zhao Qing looked up at him and wondered.

Lin Yuan shook his head, and he didn't know what he thought, his cheeks were even redder to the naked eye.

Stunned for two seconds, Zhao Qing also reacted, smiled dryly, and quickly changed the topic, "Your ex-boyfriend also came with a little love, just in the house."

Lin Yuan frowned.

Yan Lang's little lover, there is only one person, that is, Lin Qi.

Come to the race to carry, it is really love.

Fortunately

, Yan Lang and Lin Qi were not in the corridor, and Lin Yuan smoothly returned to his room, and he did not see the shadows of those two people.

Otherwise, I am afraid that it will be another bloody battle.

Being tossed too much, Lin Yuan was tired and tired, and he quickly fell asleep when he slipped into the bed.

In the middle of the night, he was confused to hear someone open the door.

But I was so sleepy that I couldn't open my eyes and went back to sleep.

The next morning, Lin Yuan woke up, sleepily walked to the bathroom with slippers in his eyes, and was suddenly startled.

In the bed next door, there were two people sleeping.