Part 46

five minutes later, yan ting came out of the guest bedroom, with a serious look and no smile on his face.

the family doctor hurried to the medicine box, but did not let in.

the crowd was puzzled, and yan ting didn't explain anything, but just closed the door with his backhand, blocking out the minds of all who wanted to snoop.

"no big deal, big brother and sister-in-law don't have to worry." yan thunder said softly.

sister-in-law yan immediately breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately nothing happened. at that time, his son was alone by the pool, and if there was anything, his son would not be able to explain.

nowadays, the three yan family brothers have a strong relationship.

even if she had the heart to fight for the family property, sister-in-law yan did not want to move to the table so quickly and tear her face.

yan ting is in the limelight in front of the old man, and the most important thing a smart person should do is to avoid his sharp edge.

compared to the superficial emotions, eager to prove herself, the achievement of yan lang, his mother can be described as deep-minded.

quietly, but in the heart.

"it's okay to be okay, it's okay to be okay." sister-in-law yan smiled and asked with some concern on her face, "third brother, or let the doctor see it, so that you can be more at ease."

she pretended to be worried about lin yuan, and then won the brotherhood between her husband and her uncle.

how affectionate the brother is now, how easy it is to insert the knife in the back in the future.

"no, he's young and scared to see a doctor." yan ting refused the sister-in-law's kindness and said, "let's go to the living room and let him rest for a while." several

people bowed their heads and went downstairs together.

yan lang, who had already changed his wet clothes, followed behind, the expression on his face was difficult to say, and he opened his mouth several times to speak, but he did not seize the opportunity.

he rubbed and rubbed at the end, saw his parents and they all went downstairs, quickly turned back to where they had just been, standing outside the closed guest bedroom door, his fingers clenched into fists and raised, almost wanting to knock on the door.

just now, the uncle actually carried lin yuan upstairs with dignity.

moreover, let everyone not disturb his rest.

lin yuan, a fool, really thought that if he hooked up with his uncle, he would be able to keep pace with him?

horizontal vertical is just an idiot who can be bullied by anyone, no matter how fluttering, it can't fly to the branches as a phoenix.

yan lang stood gloomily outside the door for a while, but finally did not knock on the door and turned away.

he's in a hurry, but he's not really stupid either. lin yuan now seems to be deeply loved by his uncle, if he really wants to do something, he is not digging a pit to bury himself.

yan lang did not go downstairs, but returned to his bedroom on the third floor.

"xiao qi, didn't you say last time that you saw your brother go out and sell?" are there any photos? send me any words.

it took several minutes for yan lang to receive a reply, and he leaned on the head of the bed, his right leg slightly bent, and kicked the door of the hidden bedside table with one foot, which cut the screen.