Part 8

didn't do it.

but lin yuan's neck was a mess, bruised and purple, and there was hardly any good meat.

in some places, the skin is broken and the tingling is slight.

yan ting wrapped him in his arms, and his calm eyes did not say a word.

from the very beginning, lin yuan found that this man was not in a good state, and he did not struggle from beginning to end.

i don't know how long later, he felt that his legs were numb and almost no longer his own, so he whispered, "what's wrong with you?"

yan ting didn't say anything, just kissed him on the cheek.

very gentle, not at all like usual.

"it's all right, i'll send you home."

"oh." lin yuan nodded and didn't ask much.

last night basically did not sleep much, lin yuan was sleepy, could not hold on after getting on the car, leaned on the back of the chair and fell asleep.

the car stopped, and he opened his eyes as if sensing, only to find that it was none other than his own dilapidated house.

in front of it, there is a modern high-rise building.

well prepared, it's an upscale apartment.

lin yuan rubbed his eyes confusedly, "hey, why did you bring me here?" "go

home and sleep."

"huh?"

lin yuan's eyes widened in surprise.

i only slept last night, is this frequency too high?

ten minutes later, lin yuan found that he was thinking too much. <

the old man said sleep, and really just sleep.

lin yuan was tucked into a soft quilt, and the cold scent of the iceberg that he often smelled on yan ting's body remained on the pillow.

"well, close your eyes and sleep well." yan ting sat on the edge of the bed, like a child, patting his back through the quilt.

after being tossed all night last night, lin yuan was really too tired.

i couldn't sleep enough all the way, and now i was immersed in a familiar breath, and it didn't take long to really fall asleep.

yan ting leaned over and kissed his forehead, turned and walked out of the bedroom.

at dinner, lin yuan hugged the bowl and stuffed rice into his mouth with lack of interest, how could he not figure out how he could go home with the old hooligan surnamed yan.

yan ting didn't come out of the study, as if he was dealing with an emergency.

lin yuan finished eating and watched tv in the living room for a while, but he still didn't come out.

lin yuan felt very bored.

what kind of scumbag is this scumbag behavior when he takes him home and ignores him?

the more he thought about it, the more angry he became, lin yuan didn't want to get used to anyone at all, changed into his shoes, and ran directly.

i walked out of the community door and got into a taxi before i texted yan ting.

"i'm gone, don't think about me."

there was no light in the study, and it was pitch black.

yan thunder leaned against the wall, and the floor at his feet was thrown a cigarette butt.