Part 23

lin yuan sat on the edge of the bed, half leaning outward. the wide shirt on his body was unbuttoned at some point, revealing his fair skin.

the collarbone line is smooth, slightly concave, and the neck is tight and slender.

leaning on the head of the bed, yan thunder's eyes darkened, and a flame in his heart was ignited.

the mandible is tight, sharply curved and extremely aggressive.

he touched his body, only to realize that he was wearing a nightgown, no pocket, and no cigarette that he wanted to alleviate his addiction at the moment.

lin yuan's right leg hung on the edge of the bed, his toes lightly tapping the soft carpet, and the bell tied to his slender ankle clanged with his lazy movements.

every sound hit exactly into the chest cavity of the fire thunder.

the man's breathing became thicker and heavier, like a beast lurking in the grass, ready to pounce at any time, pressing the deliberately plucked kitten under its paws.

lin yuan really didn't mean it, he was thinking about things.

in the past eighteen years, lin yuan has never liked anyone, let alone fallen in love.

but he always felt that two people in love should not be like this.

normal steps should be to confess, hold hands, hug, kiss, and then go further.

there are also usual dates, shopping, watching movies...

neither he nor yan ting had done it.

and the two of them didn't even know each other's names, so they rolled into bed. <

what kind of dating is this!?

lin yuan looked at yan ting with a kind of "i read less, you don't lie to me" look, full of doubt, "when it comes to love, you have to like each other, what do you like about me?"

as soon as he finished asking, a few words automatically popped up in his head: do you like to sleep with me?

well, that's a kind of like.

lin yuan also casually asked, even if yan ting really replied, "i like to do it with you", he will not be angry.

after all, they are all adults, and it is honest to say that they like it because of physiological needs.

lin yuan thought while slandering his belly, he actually liked to be with this old hooligan, the instrument was good, and he knew how to take care of each other.

moreover, handsome and in good shape...

as soon as yan ting was about to speak, he saw that the child's eyes were not focused, and he was glancing around in a vain way, and he did not seriously wait for his answer.

suddenly i don't know whether to be angry or annoyed.

"loved it all."

a hoarse voice burrowed into his ears, his thoughts were dragged back, and lin yuan looked up confusedly, "huh? i didn't hear it, and yan ting didn't intend to repeat it.

he was not young, he had long passed the age of passionate, red-faced and interlocutors with people he liked.

yan ting is fierce in his work and decisive in his handling. <

this kind of personality also continued into daily life, he grabbed the child's wrist, directly took the person into his arms, and said against the reddened hot earlobe: "baby, i like it."