Part 45

yan lang fluttered in the pool like a falling dog, and deliberately made a loud noise, the cold pool water splashed everywhere, and a large pool of water stains accumulated on the side of the pool.

lin yuan did not pay attention for a moment, his pants legs were splashed wet, and he quickly retreated to a meter away, looking at him confusedly.

this pool of water is one meter and five deep, at most to the neck, what is the fuss?

there was too much movement here, and soon attracted many servants.

seeing that it was the young master who fell into the water, there were several helpers who trimmed the flowers and branches, threw away the large scissors, jumped into the water one after another, and hurriedly fished out yan lang.

his body was wet, and his white shirt was pressed against his body, revealing the rise and fall of the flesh color and the contours of his chest muscles.

the maids who had come around shyly turned their heads and covered their faces.

lin yuan watched with relish, and said in his heart that it was really worthy of the configuration of the protagonist's attack, the bee waist and long legs, the muscles were long, and the figure was so good that there was no edge.

no wonder, lin qi, who has the aura of ten thousand people, will eventually choose him. after all, there are not many rich and handsome people in this world.

lin yuan's eyes were not idle at all, and he took the opportunity to look at yan lang over and over again. put your hand in your pocket and get ready to take a few pictures with your phone.

unfortunately, his movements were not fast enough, and the maid quickly wrapped the bath towel around him.

"oh..." lin yuan sighed regretfully and silently took the phone back.

after this tossing, all the lights in the garden were turned on, illuminating the whole courtyard as bright as day.

yan lang was wrapped in a bath towel, freezing like a chicken in soup. wet hair sticks to the door of the brain, dripping water continuously.

the ugliness was there, but he didn't know anything about it. <

he also deliberately stood in front of the light, with an angular mandible slightly lifted, looking at lin yuan through the air, and slowly revealing a cold smile, "lin yuan, if you can't make love, you want to put me to death, but it's really vicious." 

"sleeper! " scared me to the point that the melon seeds were all gone.

lin yuan was stunned.

those who have seen the drama essence have never seen such a drama essence.

lin yuan smiled lightly, did not dodge or dodge, and did not humble his lips, "i can be more vicious, do you want to try?" he replied

in this way, and yan lang was very satisfied. halfway through the goal, he was a little overwhelmed and tried to continue to provoke the other party, "before you said you wanted to help me, i believed you when i was cornered." unexpectedly, you actually wanted me to sleep with you!

lin yuan: "??? what is this line of the bitter heroine? force me to assign me the role of male cannon fodder?

so at this time, should there be a handsome male protagonist, affectionate money to rescue the female protagonist in the water and fire?

so...... what about the male protagonist? where, come out and make me healthy.

yan lang's skill in throwing the pot is relatively unfamiliar, and the lines are too pretentious, causing the onlookers to bow their heads and cover their mouths and smile.