Part 10

when lin yuan was holding his mobile phone to play games, he would look up at yan ting after a few minutes, as if he was afraid that his arm tied to the plaster cast would move randomly.

yan ting enjoyed the little boy's gaze, and did not break his careful thoughts.

but now that five minutes had passed, lin yuan had been staring at the mobile phone screen without even raising his eyelids.

yan ting furrowed his brows and whispered, "xiao yuan."

"huh?" lin yuan looked up, and the fierceness under his eyes had not yet had time to converge. for a moment when he met yan ting's deep gaze, he blinked to hide his irritable emotions.

"what are you looking at?" yan ting asked,

lin yuan's mobile phone screen had cut back to the game interface, generously showing the other party, "play the game." something was hiding from himself.

in front of yan ting, lin yuan was still too simple to hide anything.

yan ting pondered for a moment and did not ask, "you continue to play."

"good." lin yuan didn't find that he had leaked the stuffing at all, looked down and played the game, and saw that yan ting did not pay attention to his side, so he opened the mailbox to continue to study the photos.

judging from the scenery in the photo, it was taken at the resort. and, according to the angle, it should be on the second floor of the opposite house.

at that time, the curtains in the room were not completely closed, and there was still a gap, so it was taken advantage of.

lin yuan thought about it, and there were only a few people who had a vendetta against him.

yan lang, lin qi and xu qin'an.

it won't be yan lang.

then, only lin qi and xu qin'an were left. <

lin yuan wasn't sure which of the two of them it was.

in order not to be discovered by yan ting, lin yuan did not study for long, so he turned off the mailbox and continued to play the game.

either way, he just has to wait and see what happens now.

lunch is a sick meal sent from the hotel, the ingredients are expensive, but the taste is really not good, not even seasoning.

lin yuan was disgusted.

then he fiercely forced yan ting to eat them all, but he ate a few bites and said that he was full.

the afternoon sun was warm and sleepy.

but yan ting leaned on the head of the bed to study the company's financial statements, and he was not sleepy at all.

lin yuan shrugged his head and sat next to him, staring at him for half a moment, his brow furrowed irritably, "don't you take a nap?" 

"not sleepy yet." yan ting turned the page of the document in his hand, and the paper rattled.

you're not sleepy, but i'm hungry!

"so when are you going to sleep?" lin yuan's stomach was flattened with hunger, and he asked weakly.

"a little longer." yan thunder replied without looking up.

lin yuan felt that he was deliberately rectifying himself, but he could not find evidence.

"if you want to be sleepy, go to sleep first." yan ting said, and also conveniently uncovered the quilt next to him.