Part 53

lin yuan was pressed against the wall, and his head went backwards along the inertia, crashing into the warm palm of the fire thunder.

the man in front of him had a gloomy face, and there was a faint anger in his deep eyes.

lin yuan bent his lips and smiled, his smile was very innocent, "why are you angry?" didn't you give me the opportunity to get the red apricot out of the wall?

lin yuan blinked, leaned out from the side of yan ting, and asked in a brisk tone, "mr. qin, do what you said before still count?" 

"whatwords?" qin mian smelled the smoke of the war and was considering slipping away, when he was suddenly stopped, did not react for a while, and looked up incomprehensibly.

i happened to see a hairy head sticking out of yan ting's arms, and i was looking at myself with a smile.

lin yuan's lips flapped slightly, and his tone was a little depressed and resentful, "it's that you used to say that your arms will always be open for me."

"oh, that, of course..."

yan ting turned his head with a black face.

"of course it doesn't count." qin mian's words changed rapidly, "you better follow yan ting, except for him, no one wants you."

"not necessarily." the corners of lin yuan's mouth cocked slightly, and he smiled and retracted his head.

yan ting's figure was a size larger than his, and his broad shoulders covered his whole body in his arms, blocking him tightly.

from qin mian's point of view, he could only see a few handfuls of upturned hair dangling at yan ting's shoulders, and he couldn't see what the two were doing. <

with his back against the wall, lin yuan pulled yan ting's palm and placed it on his abdomen, the smile at the corner of his mouth had converged, and his eyes were unusually calm.

like a lake in winter, a thin layer of ice is formed in the cold weather, and the wind blows through, and there is no ripple on the lake.

lin yuan calmly stared at yan ting, the light spilled overhead, and the shadow was reflected under his eyes.

he felt that yan ting was taking revenge on himself, because he had concealed the fact of pregnancy and had not quit.

therefore, no matter what happened now, yan ting would not tell him.

the light-colored eyes flashed a self-deprecation, lin yuan dragged yan ting's hand, forced him to touch his stomach that could already clearly feel the pregnancy, and asked word by word: "do you know what is the most taboo between husband and wife?"

after saying that, he didn't give yan ting any time to answer, and said to himself, "it's trust." the

corners of lin yuan's mouth hung up the arc of ridicule, and suddenly laughed out loud, "but it is also true, the two of us are just male boyfriends, not rising to the marriage relationship, and there is no need to pay attention to so much." "

yuanyuan." in yan ting's usually calm and calm eyes, a little panic appeared, and he reached out his hand to touch the little guy's face.

lin yuan tilted his head to dodge, the action was too urgent, not much hit the wall, making a muffled bang.

the next second, before he could react, he was taken into his arms by yan thunder.

the palm of his hand caressed the part he had just been hit, and the movement was light and gentle. <

this dog thing is like this, every time he is angry, he is silent, just very gentle to coax himself.

but what about the coaxing, the situation is still not resolved.