Part 27

I hadn't slept well for almost a month, and Yan Ting slept so deeply that when he woke up, his arms were empty.

The bedroom size is small and the fittings are simple. It looks a bit crowded, but it's cozy.

On the bed, there were a few pieces of clothing, and they were crumpled.

Yan Ting remembered the way he had seen the little thing frowning and sitting in front of the closet worried.

Still as always, I don't like to pack things.

After sitting on the bed for a while, Yan Ting picked up the clothes and prepared to put them in the closet.

Opening the cabinet door, the ball of clothes inside the group scattered like a flood that opened the floodgates.

"..."

The corners of Yan Ting's mouth twitched.

The room looked quite tidy, it turned out that it was because everything was stuffed into the closet.

Looking at the chaotic picture in front of him, Yan Ting confessed to clean it up.

Who let him raise a little ancestor?

Hanging the top and pants apart, Yan Ting picked up a white shirt and felt that it didn't feel right. Looking down and looking closely, I saw that it was my own clothes.

The movement stopped, and the look in his eyes became strange.

There are many wrinkles on the clothes, and the embroidered logo at the cuffs is a little bit brushed, so it should be worn regularly and washed.

Slender fingers involuntarily tightened, fingers rubbing the unwashed stains on the cuffs, Yan Ting tickled his lips, and suddenly smiled.

Like spring wind and rain, the dark clouds cleared.

A ray of sunlight shines into the house. <

He thought the child had no heart, walked resolutely, and did not turn his head back.

Originally......

When Yan Ting walked out of the bedroom, the inside had been cleaned up.

He walked around the yard and finally found the child in the small tile house next to him.

The wood in the stove burned vigorously, and the stewed meat in the pot grunted and bubbled.

Lin Yuan sat on a small bench, holding a bowl of black soup medicine in his hand.

Yan Ting saw him stretch out the tip of his scarlet tongue and lick it, and then opened the bowl in disgust, so that several times, his face was about to wrinkle into a bun.

"What are you drinking?" Yan Ting couldn't help but ask.

I don't know what is hard to drink, and it is difficult to make a snack item like this.

When he was in the villa in C City, Lin Yuan stole the ornamental apple planted by the housekeeper in the garden.

Only bare branches remain.

When the housekeeper found out, he thought that the wild birds and finches from outside had stolen food.

Yan Ting didn't know why this little thing put the big red apple on the coffee table and didn't eat it, but had to taste the small and sour thing.

The time he was caught, Lin Yuan held half an apple in his hand, his cheeks bulged, and threw three words at him with a look of a fool, "You don't understand." 

The highest state of foodie is that everything that seems to be edible can be stuffed into the mouth.

In addition to drinking medicine. <