Part 69

Lin Yuan felt that Yan Ting was particularly good at punching himself in the face, and every time he made a decision and arranged something, it would not be long before he was overthrown by himself.

A gentleman speaks out, a horse is difficult to chase, and this man is too talkative to count.

The curvature of the bulge in his stomach was too great, Lin Yuan could not squat down, hesitated, and reluctantly sat on the edge of the bed.

After sitting down, he moved awkwardly away from the hot thunder, hanging his head, pouting his mouth and sullen.

The faint morning light sprinkled on his thin white neck, and the exposed skin was as white as snow, and the black hair was softly covered, clearly distinguished.

The visual impact is very large, and the dark eyes of the hot thunder slide through a few touches of lust, which are hooked and burned, and the chest cavity is stirring with heat.

But the man's face was cold, like a layer of frost that had condensed on the skin of the leaves in a winter morning, and the sun rose and melted into a mist like snow.

Yan Ting had the heart to explain that letting him go to school at this time was not his intention, but a stupid decision made by Qin Mian when he was unconscious.

If he had been conscious at the time, he would not have agreed.

But in any case, the root of everything still stems from his failure to declare to others that the little guy is the reverse scale in his heart that no one can touch.

Shirking responsibility is really not a man's act, Andring's throat knot rolled a few times, and finally nothing was explained.

The pain in the back of the wound that had just been changed was still obvious, Yan Ting had just raised his arm, unfortunately pulled to the muscle, and snorted in pain.

Lin Yuan looked up in shock, caught off guard by a pale and haggard face, and immediately panicked, "Don't move around, go to bed quickly." They are all hurt like this, and they don't stop, you are more obedient than me.

He knew in his heart that his request to go back to school was a very disobedient act, and when he was in a hurry, he opened his mouth and said it.

Watching the little guy panic and help himself, a small white face full of worry, Yan Ting felt that his back did not hurt at all, and just wanted to take him into his arms and rub it.

Of course, Lin Yuan would not agree, screaming and shouting, forcibly letting Yan Ting lie on the bed, and also pulling the quilt to cover him, fiercely reprimanding him not to let him move.

The wound is on the back, and only lying on the stomach is less irritating to the affected area, but this position is very awkward. Yan Ting felt that he had become a fish that had been pressed on a cutting board, or a dog lying on the ground basking in the sun, which was really detrimental to his image.

He was very burdened, did not like it very much, and had tried to sleep on his side as much as possible before. At this moment, the little guy was very fierce, showing his sharp little claws with his teeth and claws, as if he dared to disobey and bite him to death.

With a smile hanging from the corner of his mouth, Yan Ting reluctantly compromised, lying on the bed, spreading it into a large cake, and no longer moving.

Lin Yuan was satisfied, cocking his legs, which had become less flexible in the second trimester, and by the way, he bent his eyes and brushed the man's hair, taking the opportunity to retaliate for his previous behavior of touching his head.

Before Yan Ting raised his thin eyelids and narrowed his eyes, Lin Yuan stood up and said slowly and logically, "You yourself are going to reflect and reflect, I will go out and look around." At

After I was pregnant with my cub, I was favored by the giantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें