Part 79

"Hey, what are you doing, let me go."

"Watch out for your baby!"

"Woohoo..."

It rained a night of drizzle, and Lin Yuan couldn't go to the hospital to visit the old man the next day that had been agreed.

The servants who cleaned in the villa had not seen Young Master Yuan out of the bedroom all day. The three meals in the morning, middle and evening were personally delivered to the second floor by mr. Wang.

Assistant Sun came to the villa early in the morning to pick up the president and take him to the hotel for a meeting attended by politicians.

It wasn't until half an hour before the meeting was about to begin that I saw Yan Ting coming downstairs, still wearing a bathrobe.

The belt was tightly tied, but the circle of teeth on the neck that had been chewed out was obviously impossible to ignore.

"General Manager Yan, you..."

"The meeting asked Vice President Zhao to go."

Before Sun Qing could answer the call, he saw the president carrying a cup of hot milk and turning upstairs.

As soon as I looked at it, I knew that Young Master Yuan must be thirsty.

The night rain stops near dawn, and the morning light of the breaking dawn reflects on the dewdrops, refracting the shimmer.

The closed sunlight was all blocked out by the heavy blackout curtains, and not a trace of it leaked in.

In the master bedroom at the end of the corridor on the second floor, the light is dim. In the middle of the spacious large bed, arches up a small curve.

Lin Yuan hugged the pregnant belly, curled up into a small ball, and slept peacefully and sweetly.

Squeak...

The sound of the door slamming disturbed the reverberating shallow breathing, and it was quickly engulfed by the warm wind blowing from the air conditioner.

Yan Ting reflexively closed the door, took the hot milk, and walked lightly toward the big bed.

He had just taken his seat, and the slightly sunken mattress seemed to disturb the little one's sleep.

The bulge in the middle of the quilt moved slightly, emitting a few soft hums.

Yan Ting's palm gently patted through the duvet, "Baby, aren't you thirsty?" The gentle, low cacophony melted into the heat, and it took a while for a hairy head to emerge from the nest.

Lin Yuan had just woken up, muttering vaguely, his fine black hair was disheveled, and a few strands of soft lying on his forehead were covered, which was very cute.

It's also pathetic.

The eyelids were swollen, the lips were swollen, and even the cheeks were left with red marks that had been sipped.

Not to mention, there is no good piece of flesh between the necks.

Last night, Yan Ting was like crazy, and tossed him miserable.

The child in Lin Yuan's belly is older, and the slightest mistake will lead to a catastrophe. No matter how much Yan Ting couldn't control his possessiveness, he still had a measure.

Unable to vent his emotions quickly, he restrained himself from releasing them little by little.

Lin Yuan was carefully ground all night, and it was not until dawn that he had to fall asleep.