Part 32

Wei Ming waited for a long time, but did not receive a reply.

He was in a bit of a hurry.

When Yan Ting was abroad, he called and stressed that he must come to him immediately when he returned home.

But Yan Ting not only did not do this, but even did not tell him when he returned home.

This big guy simply doesn't care about his illness.

In the office, Wei Ming paced anxiously for a few laps, but still did not get a reply, simply dialed the phone directly.

The phone rang, and before he could feed it, he hung up.

As a doctor, when encountering patients who do not listen to medical advice, Wei Ming usually has a very patient persuasion.

But this time the situation is different, it has exceeded the follow-up time for half a month, Yan Ting has not yet taken the initiative to come to him, nor has he called him to the door.

Mental illness, completely delayed.

If you are not careful, it is easy to cause irreparable consequences.

After the phone was hung up, Wei Ming relentlessly dialed several times in a row, until the fifth time, it was not connected.

The muffled sound of the fire thunder came through the sound of electricity.

Almost in the first second, Wei Ming heard the exhaustion and the other party deliberately suppressing his voice.

"Where are you?" he asked.

The first thought in my mind was that Yan Ting was holding a meeting at the company. But when you think about it, it doesn't feel right, when did you work so hard and work hard?

Will the company's affairs be busy enough to come to him for a follow-up consultation?

Something is wrong, something is very wrong. <

Wei Ming had a bold guess.

Yan Ting did not say clearly, and said perfunctorily: "In the field."

Along with his low voice, Wei Ming also heard the sound of rain.

But now, it's not raining in C City.

When Wei Ming was brushing Weibo a week ago, he accidentally saw someone using Lin Yuan's photo as his avatar, he was very excited at the time, and thought that he would meet friends on the Internet.

As a result, I sent a private message to the past, only to find that the other party was not Lin Yuan himself, but a little girl who was still in high school.

The little girl was particularly excited, not only boasting that he had vision and knew how to appreciate his new male god, but also shared the link between Lin Yuan's live broadcast room.

Wei Ming happened to know where Lin Yuan was now.

He opened the weather software and searched for place names.

Sure enough, it was raining in that place.

Yan Ting was obviously deliberately concealing his whereabouts, and Wei Ming directly exposed him, "Do you dare to go to Lin Yuan, you are not afraid of accidents?"

 If it had been yesterday, Yan Ting would have been sure without hesitation and there would be no accidents.

But now, he couldn't control it himself.

Yan Ting's long silence made the playful smile on Wei Ming's face gradually solidify, and his tone became serious, "Don't scare me, it won't really be an accident, right?"