Part 60

Qin Mian silently withdrew his gaze and calmly drove the car back home.

"It's here."

He pushed the door to get out of the car, pretending to be Lin Yuan's man on the heel.

The cold wind blew, and the man raised his hand and pressed the brim of his hat.

Qin Mian caught a glimpse of the afterglow in his eyes, but still showed nothing, and said softly, "Go inside, it's cold outside." The two walked

through the underground parking lot and into the elevator.

Qin Mian's boyfriend Chu Zikuo is a student of University A, and after the two of them were together, Qin Mian bought a house near University A.

The house is a duplex apartment located on the 17th floor of the upper floor.

The cold light of the elevator wall reflected the figures of the two people, and the person who impersonated Lin Yuan stood behind Qin Mian, kept his head down, and covered his facial features tightly.

Qin Mian was silent, calmly observing his state.

A few seconds later, he took his phone out of his pocket, pretended to look at the time, and quickly sent out a message.

"Where are you?"

When the phone vibrated, Lin Yuan just got off the bus, he looked around to make sure there was no strange person, and then he looked down and replied, "Downtown." The more people flowed, the safer the place was, and now there was no way to contact Yan Thunder, and the people in the villa could not be sure whether it was good or bad, and he did not dare to rush back.

Lin Yuan knew very well that the most important thing to do now was to ensure his own safety, and he must not be caught by others to threaten Yan Ting.

"Hmm." In order to guard against the possibility of mobile phones being monitored, Qin Mian did not ask any more questions. <

The elevator door opened, and he lifted his feet and stepped out, "Let's go." 

The two-story duplex apartment, usually Qin Mian and Chu Zikuo rarely come to live, only simple furniture, appear empty.

Qin Mian walked into the living room with the fake Lin Yuan and pointed to the sofa, "You sit first, I will pour you a glass of water."

Fake Lin Yuan pulled the mask that covered most of his face, and his eyes looked around warily before he sat down vigilantly on the sofa.

Today, Sunday, Chu Zikuo happened to be at home.

He came downstairs in his household clothes and was surprised to see a stranger sitting on the couch.

Qin Mian walked out of the kitchen with a glass of water, looked over his shoulder, and smiled: "What, I don't recognize it?" This is Lin Yuan.

 "Oh." Chu Zikuo took his eyes off the man on the sofa, bent down to pick up the banana from the coffee table, peeled the skin and took a bite.

"Drink some hot water to warm your body." Qin Mian handed the cup to the fake Lin Yuan.

Fake Lin Yuan did not speak, holding the water cup in both hands, his head had been buried low, 

Standing in front of the coffee table, Chu Zikuo threw the banana peel into the trash can, and subconsciously looked at the person next to him.

Almost at the same moment, Qin Mian also looked at him sideways, and the eyes of the two were extremely tacit.

After a second of staring at each other, Chu Zikuo turned and went to the bathroom.

Qin Mian sat down on the sofa and took the initiative: "If you don't try to call Yan Ting, I'm afraid he won't answer someone else's number, and you should answer." As soon as he finished speaking, Fake Lin Yuan covered his mouth and coughed violently.

"You still say it's not serious, you're coughing like this, drink some hot water." Qin Mian leaned over and slapped him on the back a few times.

The hand is not light at all, the palm is against the back, and the clap is loud.

Chu Zikuo held a cup of freshly brewed hot coffee, leaned against the kitchen door frame, and playfully raised an eyebrow.

In the neighborhood below the apartment, there is a black car parked, and the glass of the cab is opened by a gap.

There was a burly man, leaning against the back of a chair and spitting clouds and spitting fog, constantly monitoring the movements

of the upstairs downtown area.

Lin Yuan shuttled through the largest vegetable market in the city center, crowded in a bunch of uncles and aunts who bought vegetables and cooked, followed by vegetables and picked fruits.

There is a lot of traffic here, and if someone follows him, he can quickly get rid of it.

Slowly and leisurely turning around the vegetable market several times, Lin Yuan came in and out of a small door, looked back and forth vigilantly, and sat on the bus.

When he went out, his phone was only half charged, and he didn't expect to stay outside for so long, and the battery bottomed out.

Lin Yuan walked into the old town of the city, found a small hotel that did not need to check the ID card, and used cash to open a room and live in it.

The environment of the small hotel is not large, the rooms are narrow, there are no windows, the lights are dim and gloomy.

Lin Yuan charged the mobile phone and leaned against the bed and gently caressed it with his palm on The slightly long abdomen. <

The cub in his belly, there had never been a moment when Lin Yuan felt at ease like now.

As long as the child stays safe and sound in the stomach, he will not panic and will not feel that he is alone.

Lin Yuan stared blankly at the ceiling, imagining what kind of situation Yan Ting should be now.

Controlled by Yan Lang's mother and her family, or after some resistance and fighting, she fled the hospital and hid?

Lin Yuan thought about it carefully, thought about it carefully, and felt that it was very likely to be the former.

If it is the case later, Yan Ting will not contact himself.

The sky, shrouded in dark clouds, eventually began to rain.

Crackling and smashing on the side of the road, accumulating a pool of sewage.

The late autumn rain fell very dull, there was no lightning, no thunder, like a silent weeping.

Before dark, the rain stops.

A taxi whizzed through the water and stopped in front of the inn.

Lin Yuan sat in the car.

When the driver saw that he was a person, young, like a high school student, he couldn't help but ask a few more questions, "Boy, this big night, what are you going to school to do?" "

Go to the evening study." Lin Yuan rubbed his hands and put them to his mouth and took two breaths.

The driver turned up the temperature inside the car a bit.

"How high is it?" <

"Senior year."

"That's a good thing to learn."

The two chatted all the way to their destination, and after Lin Yuan got out of the car, he put his hand in his pocket and walked slowly towards the school gate.

The driver didn't make a stop and quickly drove the car away.

The sound of the engine disappeared into the night, and Lin Yuan turned a corner and hurried to the location of the private hospital.

He didn't let the taxi drive directly to the hospital gate in case someone was watching, and most of the people who passed by the school side would not be paid special attention.

Before entering the hospital, Lin Yuan found a hidden place and put on the wig hat prepared in advance.

It is the kind of wig and hat that are integrated, and after putting it on, you can hardly see the slightest flaw.

Women's winter clothes and men's winter clothes can not see any difference, coupled with Lin Yuan's exquisite eyebrows, red lips and white teeth, a little dress, the heroism between the eyebrows to cover, almost can not see any difference.

Before entering the hospital, Lin Yuan hesitated to wear a mask.

After thinking about it, he finally decided not to wear it. The tighter the wrapping, the more it will attract the attention of others, and it will be generous, but it will not be so obvious.

When Lin Yuan approached the hospital gate, he saw several men in ordinary clothes dangling at the door, pretending to be waiting for someone.

One moment hovering two steps, the next crouching down again, obviously monitoring something. <

Lin Yuan straightened the chestnut curls scattered around his shoulders and opened the zipper of his clothes to reveal his slightly bulging belly.

Feeling as if it wasn't enough, he deliberately straightened his waist forward again, and then calmly walked over.

Several people saw that it was a pregnant woman with a straight stomach, and they casually shook their eyes and noticed that the others had gone.

Lin Yuan entered the hospital smoothly without arousing any suspicion.

He felt no need to hide his stomach, and he was blatantly dangling in front of everyone, which was quite refreshing.

Lin Yuan walked through the crowd in the lobby, patted his stomach, and said a few words in his heart, "Cub, no matter how hard you work, you will definitely be able to successfully rescue your father."

"If I can't be saved, I'll become a widow, and you'll have no father."

"After being rescued, your old father did not pass on the underworld cause to you, and he was sorry that you worked so hard for him so late."

"I don't want anything, only you can make Daddy and I lie at home every day, eat and drink well." 

Lin Yuan muttered for half a day, and his shoulder was suddenly tapped.

The heart instantly lifted the throat and the eyes, and the body stiffened like a stone.

Lean, won't be discovered, right?

Lin Yuan's face was pale and his palms were sweating. Before he turned around and pulled out his leg and ran, a strange voice came from his ear, "Little girl, how many months has your belly been?" <

Lin Yuan blinked and breathed a sigh of relief.

Turning his head, I saw an aunt's warm and smiling face. Eyes stared at his bulging belly, as if he were playing some bad idea.

Lin Yuan covered his belly with his hand and silently moved a step to the side.

The aunt was stunned for a moment, only to realize that the beautiful little girl in front of her regarded her as a bad person, and waved her hand to explain: "Little girl, it is good to see that you are young and pregnant with a baby." My daughter and her husband have been married for four or five years, and they can't get pregnant, and they are sad to die. Can you tell me how to get pregnant quickly, and I'll go back and teach my daughter.

Lin Yuan: "? What else can pregnancy teach?

Only...... Let's dodo that what? When that time, how hard?

Forehead...... This makes it easy to say.

Lin Yuan blinked, looked at the strange aunt, and shook his head innocently.

Take out your phone, type a few words into the sticky note board, and hand them over.

"You can't talk?" The aunt looked regretful, "This beautiful girl, how can it be..."

The elevator door opened at this time, and the aunt raised her feet to step in, and beckoned to Lin Yuan, "Little girl, come in." 

It just so happened that the elevator floor that The aunt pressed was exactly the same as the floor that Lin Yuan was going to. <

Yan Zhengyu's ward is in the VIP area of the Orthopedic Department on the seventh floor, and the patient's family members can only enter after registration.

On the way up the elevator, Lin Yuan was in a hurry, quickly made up a story, and typed it into a text and handed it to his aunt.

In the story, "she" and her boyfriend were in love for two years, but the man's parents did not want her to enter the door and locked up their son.

"She" found out that her boyfriend was sick and living in this hospital, so she wanted to come to see, but if the man's parents found out, she would definitely get "her" away, and "she" could only sneak in.

After reading "her" story, the sentimental aunt began to wipe her tears.

A little girl who can't speak and is pregnant is not easy. The aunt excitedly grabbed Lin Yuan's hand and assured "her" that she would help "her" meet her boyfriend.

Seeing that the aunt was indignant and wanted to make decisions for herself and go to the man's family to theorize, Lin Yuan discouraged her.

At the same time, there is also some guilt, after all, it is all fake.

But the situation was urgent and he had to do so.

"In a moment, you will pretend to be my daughter-in-law, and I will take you in, and I will not find out." The aunt lovingly grabbed Lin Yuan's hand and walked out of the elevator.

Lin Yuan subconsciously opened his mouth, and the two words of thanks rushed to his mouth, and he swallowed it back in time.

Dressed up can be dressed as a girl, but the voice is easy to reveal. <

I don't know if the nurse who did the registration was also bribed, when the aunt filled out the form, Lin Yuan stood behind her and found that the nurse behind the stage had been staring at her stomach.

Lin Yuan was stared at uncomfortably, producing a subconscious action to protect the cub, and pulled through the clothes to cover the stomach.

This action of his immediately attracted the attention of the nurse, and he walked out around the table, "Are you uncomfortable in your stomach?" Let me show you. The nurse's movements were fast, and before Lin Yuan could react, his hand was already on his stomach.

Whether the pregnant belly is true or not, the experienced nurse can feel it as soon as she touches it.

The nurse withdrew her hand, saw Lin Yuan staring at her, and pulled the corners of her mouth awkwardly, "I'm sorry, I was in the obstetrics and gynecology department before, and I got used to it." If it offends you, please forgive me. 

"Vip wards in private hospitals, the cost of a day is four figures. Patients who can afford to live are either rich or expensive, and nurses dare not offend.

Lin Yuan did not make a sound, and his face visible to the naked eye was not very good.

The nurse knew she was wrong and slipped back to the back of the stage.

The aunt took Lin Yuan's hand and led him inside, muttering loudly as she walked, "Oh, this hospital has such a high daily medical fee, and I don't know how many qualified nurses to be hired." If something happens to my grandson, I must go to the hospital leader. 

The nurse heard these words clearly, and cold sweat rose on her forehead, and her face turned white.

The corridor was quiet, there was no one there, only a few lights emitting light.

The aunt had come to bring food to her husband, and the ward was in the innermost part.

The two slowly walked forward, and when they passed Yan Zhengyu's room, Lin Yuan stopped.

"What's wrong?" Auntie looked back in confusion.

Lin Yuan pointed to his shoelaces and squatted down to tie them.

As soon as his fingertips touched his shoelaces, the closed door next to him suddenly opened.

The fingers trembled slightly, Lin Yuan did not dare to look up, and the action of tying his shoelaces became slow.

The person who opened the door did not walk out of the ward, but just stood in the doorway, his eyes skimmed over Lin Yuan, who was crouching in the middle of the corridor, turned to his aunt and said: "Hello, is the meal in your hand bought in the hospital canteen?"

Lin Yuan grabbed the finger of the shoelace and shook violently.

Yan Thunder's voice, he was too familiar.

For a moment, Lin Yuan forgot even the action of tying his shoelaces. Turning his head slightly, he saw that there was only one pair of feet at the door of the ward, so he slowly looked up.

Shallow pupils to deep eyes.

The corners of Yan Ting's mouth were lightly ticked.

Lin Yuan's heart, which was in a state of worry, instantly fell back to reality.

Okay, all right.