Part 12

rogue.

small!?

lin yuan felt that yan ting was despising him and insulting his personality by the way.

even if he is in the lower position, the size of the thing is normal.

very well, provoking me, there is a price to pay.

lin yuan jumped from the conference table and unbuttoned his shirt with one hand, his movements were dashing and loose.

the corners of the eyes and eyebrows are irritable and impatient, which is unique to this age.

a soft chestnut hair could not hide the fierceness that wanted to beat people.

step by step, he walked towards yan ting, his steps were not hurried, his frown was lazy, but people could see his temper at a glance.

zhao qing's eyelids jumped in shock, and he subconsciously wanted to reach out and stop him, "lin yuan, you don't want to make a mistake, don't be happy to greet yan zong." 

xviii. nine years of age, between youth and youth, is the age of disobedience.

some things can be endured.

but there are some things that i can't stand.

zhao qing failed to stop him, and lin yuan walked over to yan ting.

yan ting was half a head taller than lin yuan, and he could only raise his chin to look at yan ting.

lin yuan narrowed his eyes, tiptoed up and grabbed the man's collar, "you just said i'm small?" 

it should have been provocative words and actions, but his bulging appearance was not threatening at all, and he looked strange and cute.

"not small, big." yan ting wanted to coax a child and rubbed his head.

zhao qing, who was standing next to him, had a sluggish face.

who am i? where am i? i actually heard the cold and ascetic yan always talking?

will it be silenced...

zhao qing silently raised his hand to cover his ears and pretended that he didn't hear anything.

hearing yan ting say that he was big, lin yuan was satisfied.

he let go of his fingers, and by the way, he straightened his wrinkled collar.

yan thunder did not move and let him ravage. stomping on his shirt, he whispered, "like being an anchor?"

 "nothing" lin yuan shook his head.

the reason why he signed the contract was just to make money.

now that there are other ways to make money, there is no need to continue to participate in this troublesome live broadcast competition.

it's just that being kicked out for no reason, and there is no compensation, no apology, which is very unpleasant.

it's just a stubborn desire to take a breath.

"i'm going to retire." lin yuan sorted out yan ting's collar, and then looked twice at the plaster arm he was hanging in front of him, "as a nurse, i have to remind yan zong that if your hand is broken, don't run around, and be careful that your foot is broken next time."

what's wrong with that?

it hurt my bones for a hundred days, this is only a week of hospitalization, how come the three companies came?

disobedient.

yan ting had no idea that he had been crowned with the title of disobedience by the child in front of him, and said softly, "it's okay, i don't use this hand."