Part 95

At the end of July, even the wind blowing on the street smelled of salty sweat.

As soon as the summer came, Lin Yuan's whole person became lazy and greasy, the corners of his eyes and eyebrows were pulled, as if he couldn't wake up every day, and where there was air conditioning, he would drill wherever he went.

Hearing Yan Ting's proposal for engagement, Lin Yuan hesitated and did not want to agree. Or Yan Ting took the person in his arms and patiently coaxed, saying that engagement is not the same as marriage, and after the engagement, you can still regret it.

Lin Yuan chewed on the four words that he could regret and pondered carefully for two days before he finally agreed to the bricks.

The matters of the engagement ceremony are all handled by Yan Ting, Lin Yuan sits firmly in the position of the little ancestor, in addition to cooperating with the designer to measure the size and make clothes, the others do not have to care, idle and nothing to hold their son full of villa play.

The five-month-old burning sticky dad was so sticky that he had to grab his dad's fingers to sleep at night. Lin Yuan simply moved to the baby room and slept with the cub.

During the day, you have to work and organize the engagement ceremony, and at night you can't sleep with your baby in your arms, you can only stay in an empty bed, and Yan Ting's life is a tragic word that can be described.

On the first day, he put up with it.

Enduring until the middle of the night, unable to sleep empty in his arms, Yan Ting rolled over and got out of bed, and with a full of annoyance, sneaked into the baby room and took Lin Yuan, who was sleeping on the carpet on all fours, away.

The next morning, before dawn, I woke up. I woke up to find my dad not there, and I was crying in my throat.

Crying was a miserable one, but it hurt Lin Yuan badly. <

After being woken up by his son's crying, he scrambled to get up, wrinkled his face and kicked Yan Ting, who was sleeping next to him, out of bed.

The next night, Yan Ting was alone in the empty room again. He lay on the bed, waited for the clock to point to the position of "1", got up and walked out of the bedroom, and once again prepared to go to the baby room to take Lin Yuan.

But this time he did not succeed, the door of the baby room was locked from the inside, the key was missing, and the door could not be opened at all.

The plan to steal the daughter-in-law and children failed.

Yan Ting was completely abandoned and left the room alone for half a month, until the night before the engagement ceremony.

He came out of the bathroom wrapped in a bath towel and saw the little guy who had just gone to the baby room to sleep with his son, standing in front of the closet looking in the mirror, still wearing tomorrow's dress.

The dresses for the two were custom-made by a high-end suit shop, all handmade, the fabrics were all limited editions that were hard to find for money, and the designer assistant came to the door to tailor-made, and every inch was trimmed just right.

Lin Yuan's skin is delicate, his eyebrows are clear, his lips are red and his teeth are white, and his facial features are exquisite and beautiful. Put on a white suit, more lined up, like a little prince coming out of a comic.

The suit fits perfectly, wrapped around Lin Yuan's body, and highlights the features of the waist and thin legs just right.

Yan Ting's gaze landed on his upturned ass, the corners of his mouth drew a smiley arc, lazily leaning against the wall next to the wardrobe, Chi Guo's admiring gaze was not concealed at all, penetrating Lin Yuan from head to toe. <