Part 93

After the caretaker brewed the milk powder, it was Lin Yuan who personally fed it.

Little Burning was not a picky eater at all, sucking happily with a pacifier, scratching his father's clothes from time to time, and his white and chubby face was full of giggles.

A baby of more than a month old, after eating and drinking enough, begins to get sleepy. The soft eyelids closed, lying in his father's arms at ease, and after falling asleep, he still grabbed the rope of Lin Yuan's sweatshirt and held it.

Lin Yuan asked Yan Ting to go back to rest first, and then spent some more time with the cubs in the baby room, and then left lightly after his son was asleep.

Back in the room, Lin Yuan threw himself on the bed and rolled twice before walking toward the bathroom, which sounded like rushing water.

Yan Ting had already taken a bath, with a bath towel around his waist, his well-defined upper body exposed to the air, and his abs still hanging from the undried water droplets.

Stepping over the threshold, Lin Yuan saw such beauty at a glance, and then licked the corners of his mouth with a dry mouth.

Yan Ting had just wiped off the shaving bubbles on his chin, and suddenly he was hugged by the little guy.

Lin Yuan's warm cheeks pressed against his slightly cool back, rubbed it gently, and complained like a child: "Why do you have abs when you are fat?"

Muttering, he looked down at the flatness of his unloading, but still had a ring of soft flesh on his stomach, and sighed, "Starting tomorrow, I'm going to lose weight."

Lin Yuan said this a week ago, and he has not eaten less since. At first, Yan Ting was afraid that he would damage his body, and he was worried for several days. Then I found that this little thing was just a mouthful. <

"Well, from tomorrow onwards, you won't be able to eat dessert anymore." Yan Ting wiped the water stains on his face with a towel, turned around and picked Lin Yuan up and put him on the marble table, his fingers pinched his cheeks with great force, "Keeping your mouth shut is the first step to weight loss."

Lin Yuan flattened his mouth, a little reluctantly, "I blame you, if you don't raise me like a pig every day, how can I gain weight!" 

"It's good to be fat, it's good to be fat, and it's soft to hold up." Yan Ting reached over and kissed the corners of his mouth, and just as he was about to kiss him a second time, he was scratched by a claw.

Lin Yuan's nails were neatly trimmed, without any lethality at all, and he gently patted Yan Tingjunlang's face, slid down the angular chin, and rested on his shoulder.

The bathroom was hazy with mist, wet and sticky, and the mirror was covered with a layer of white mist, condensing into droplets of water and sliding down.

A layer of water vapor rose in the amber eyes at some point, and Lin Yuan raised his eyelids to look at Yan Ting's face, his pupils shining and stirring with eagerness.

He hugged the man's neck and took the initiative to lean over and kiss Yan Ting's thin lips. It didn't go deep, just gently grinding at the corner of the mouth, sticky, and occasionally making a few kitten-like hums.

Yan Ting wrapped one hand around Lin Yuan's waist in case he fell off the washstand, and with the other hand caressed his back like a pet through the clothes, and his voice was obviously a little restrained, "Baby, miss me?" <

Sticky rubbing his face, Lin Yuan did not speak, his mouth continued to slide over Yan Ting's face, and finally stayed at his ear, lightly touched his earlobe with the tip of his tongue, and softly asked, "You help me take a bath."

After I was pregnant with my cub, I was favored by the giantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें