Part 38

lin yuan wanted to cry, but he couldn't.

he pretended to raise his hand and wiped his eyes, only to be covered in oil. only then did he react that his hand had just grabbed the chicken leg, sluggish and confused.

depend on! now not only is the image gone, but even the iq is gone.

that's it, so it's better to eat the chicken thighs first.

after all, yan ting was still no better than the chicken leg in lin yuan's hand, and it was completely ignored.

when the butler saw the third young master walk in, he immediately straightened his back and posed like a dead man who owed him eight million.

the housekeeper is more than fifty years old this year, and has been following yan zhengyu's side for more than thirty years, and all the servants up and down the yan family respect him.

even the descendants of the yan family, such as yan lang's generation, who usually came and went in and out of the old house, talked to him politely.

now, once someone wears a top hat, over time he can't figure out his place.

yan ting walked over, and the butler just bowed his head slightly, "third young master." the back is not bent for a minute.

yan ting had returned to the old mansion a handful of times in the past, rarely had contact with the housekeeper, and at the moment his attention was all on the little guy who was full of oil, and he didn't care about his attitude.

after hearing that it was the little young master of the qin family, the snobbish butler, who did not treat lin yuan badly, brought a lot of food from the kitchen.

the chefs of the yan family are all specially invited chefs, the taste is better than that of the five-star hotel, lin yuan ate red eyes, while eating and playing a small calculation.

i don't know how much it cost to poach the chef.

can the annual salary of five million be achieved? <

five million has not yet been obtained, lin yuan has already figured out how to spend it.

seeing the little guy eating wolf, yan ting was very regretful, he shouldn't have argued with his father for so long just now, he should have taken him to dinner earlier.

"eat slowly, don't choke." yan ting squatted down and reached out to help lin yuan wipe the oil stains on his face.

lin yuan's cheeks bulged and he shook his body to avoid it, "don't touch me first, wait until i finish eating." 

after biting two bites of chicken legs and seeing yan ting's eyes looking at himself, lin yuan realized that it didn't seem good to eat alone.

but the bowl was empty, there was nothing to share, and the only thing left was half a chicken leg in his hand.

lin yuan hesitated, constantly telling himself in his heart that this was his father, not someone else, gritting his teeth, reluctantly handing over the chicken leg in his hand, and muttering: "eat it for you." not only was a large chunk missing from the chicken leg, but there were also shallow tooth marks and, of course, saliva.

the butler standing next to him twitched at the corners of his mouth, thinking that what was wrong with this young master of the qin family, giving it to others what he had eaten, and the yan family was not short of this chicken leg.

he said in a strange way: "little young master, has no one taught you that what you have eaten has bacteria, and it is very impolite to give it to others?" our yan family is also a family of great wealth and nobility, and you give us the three young masters to eat leftover chicken legs, who do you look down on?