Part 19

"don't go to the hospital, don't go..." lin yuan curled up in yan ting's arms, the whole person was like a fragile porcelain doll, sweat wet the placket, but still stubbornly tugged on yan ting's cuffs, protesting over and over again.

yan ting was tortured beyond measure, he had already walked out of the hotel door, returned again, and put him on the leather sofa in the lounge, his palm caressing his back, and his voice was dull and gentle, "baby, not uncomfortable."

 when the doctor arrived, lin yuan was nestled in yan ting's arms, pale and almost transparent eyelids slightly closed, as if asleep.

as the strange breath approached, lin yuan's body trembled for a moment, opened his eyes, and saw that the person was wearing a white coat, and his spirit, which had just relaxed, suddenly tensed up again.

tugging at the hem of yan thunder's clothes, his eyes dodged.

yan ting suddenly sharpened a little of the child's thoughts and made a look at wei ming.

wei ming was stunned for a moment before he reacted, took off his white coat, and handed it to the person next to him to take him out of the room.

yan ting thought that the child was afraid of the doctor, but even so, lin yuan's tight body still could not relax, but the fingers that were tugging at the hem of his clothes were slowly released.

"you go out."

lin yuan's voice was very small, like a small kitten.

the moment yan ting heard this, he was stunned before he said, "yuanyuan, you told me to go out?" with his lips tightened, lin yuan shrank into the corner of the sofa and nodded, "hmm. his face was

already much rosier, and his tight frown had loosened, as if it weren't as uncomfortable as before.

if it was something else, yan ting would definitely agree. bbut at this moment, the child's physical condition was unknown, and yan ting hesitated.

lin yuan's two black slippery eyes stared at him, and his tone rose, as if he was playing a child, "you go out first, the doctor stays." children in pain always like to make unreasonable trouble. but yan ting didn't quite understand, twisting his eyebrows, a little unhappy.

he liked to just tugg on the hem of his clothes, obediently nestled in his arms, humming like a kitten, whining and whining in pain, saying that it was an uncomfortable child.

instead of being a little hedgehog who suddenly erects a thorn all over his body, no longer close to himself, and wants to let himself out, as he is now.

sun qing knew the psychology of raising children very well, and went forward to attach himself to yan ting's ear and whispered a few words.

yan ting frowned and got up and left the room.

when the door closed, lin yuan retracted his gaze, hugged his knees and shrank into the corner.

in the spacious lounge, only he and the doctor remained.

wei ming is yan ting's family doctor and has been taking care of yan ting for many years. not only an employment relationship, but also a friend.

at the beginning, his daughter-in-law was still a bridge matched by yan ting.

when he was abroad, wei ming specialized in psychology. there is also a slight understanding of the psychological and physiological obstacles of yan thunder.

he once thought that yan ting would end up alone, but he did not expect to abduct such a beautiful little boy.

seeing that lin yuan's face had returned to normal, and there was no uncomfortable feeling in his look, wei ming moved a chair and sat across from him, trying to explain his rejection of himself first.