Part 68

A new, young life, the first door that knocks on the world is the fetal movement.

For a small baby, it may just be a warm and comfortable cavity, gently pedaling the little foot.

And the man who carried him, after feeling it for the first time, was ecstatic.

On Lin Yuan's youthful and wanton face, all the arrogance and arrogance that converged on it were left, leaving only endless joy and impatient excitement.

His hand that was dragging Yan Ting's arm was shaking, his big eyes were rolling round, and he was stuttering, "Baby just kicked me!"

Yan Thunder woke up quickly, his palms pressed against the soft belly of the little guy, and his excited little face was reflected in the dark black pupils, and his mood was infected by his twittering shouts, and he also rose up.

The smell of disinfectant water in the hospital and the torment of physical pain are always emotionally depressing.

Yan Ting didn't like the hospital very much, and he wouldn't stay in the hospital for long unless necessary. But Lin Yuan was always like a small sun that was always shining, dispelling the gloom hidden in his heart and illuminating those dark corners.

As a father, to this day, Yan Ting is really not a good father. His sense of anticipation for the birth of the baby is not strong.

But as long as It was Something Lin Yuan liked, he was willing to indulge.

For example, the arrival of the baby.

It's a gift from the little one, and he'll love it along with it.

The little cub who had just turned over in his stomach seemed to be frightened by his father's wild running all the way upstairs, and his heart was full of emotions.

One minute, two minutes... UUntil five minutes passed, there was still no movement.

The corners of Lin Yuan's upturned mouth gradually shrugged down, flattened his mouth, and said in a very low and serious voice, "I really felt it just now."

"Well, don't be upset, the baby may be asleep." Through the soft sweater, Yan Ting gently caressed his bulging belly, moving gently and carefully.

Lin Yuan still flattened his mouth, his head buried low, not very happy, sticky muttered, "Stinky cub, not obedient at all." The

moment he felt the fetal movement, he couldn't wait to share this wonderful feeling with Yan Ting, and ran all the way upstairs, even the tools for shoveling snow were mercilessly thrown away by him.

But the baby did not cooperate at all, and there was no movement.

Lin Yuan was a little sad for no reason.

Yan Ting didn't know how to comfort him, the delicate sensitivity and sudden sentimentality of the child were not something that he, a thirty-year-old man with almost no empathy, could perceive.

But Lin Yuan, because he had just run too fast, clearly wrote on his red face that I was not happy.

If you are not happy, you have to be coaxed.

And this coaxing task is his.

Yan Ting looked sideways at the medicine bottle hanging on the shelf, and the liquid inside was almost bottomed out.

It didn't matter if he lost less, he planned to pull out the needle and hug the sad little guy.

Yan Ting planned, and his palm slightly detached from Lin Yuan's bulging belly. <

The cub, who had just been motionless, seemed to feel his father's distance, and according to his palm, he still touched the place and kicked hard.

Yan Ting felt it in person, and the movement of his hand was stopped.