Part 41

a drunk person will not admit that he is drunk.

yan ting's eyes were clear, he walked steadily, he couldn't see the slightest drunkenness, and he was happy to continue drinking with his two brothers.

but he took lin yuan's hand again and did not let him go, not letting him sit next to him, but also taking two peanuts from the table from time to time and handing them over.

the original handsome and cold face, the corners of his mouth cocked could not be suppressed, and lin yuan's eyes were cute and silly.

like a big golden retriever with a wagging tail.

brother yan was also a little drunk, his face and neck were red, and his words had become more and more, and he pulled his third brother to fight with him.

the only second brother who was not drunk played the role of persuasion, and was made big by the drunken eldest brother and the third brother.

in the living room, lin yuan sat quietly next to yan ting, his right hand was clasped by him, and he could only take something to eat with his left hand.

whenever yan ting fed the shelled peanut rice, he would open his mouth and obediently eat it, and the baby's fat cheeks would drum and drum with the chewing action, without stopping for a moment.

cheng xi sat very far away, kept looking at this side, but did not come over, as if he was a very tolerant and generous wife, giving her husband enough face outside, not interfering with whether he drank or not.

she sat by the flower stand, surrounded by brilliant orchids and verdant blades of grass, and the soft halo hit her gentle face, like a medieval picture, and even the hair was gentle.

if what hadn't happened just now, lin yuan would have liked such a delicate and gentle sister-in-law.

cheng xi is really good at acting, and all out-of-line, dirty, and sinister thoughts are perfectly hidden under the beautiful skin. <

fooled everyone.

lin yuan chewed peanuts, occasionally looking up at her, thinking that if there was such a woman next to his pillow, he was afraid that he would have to have nightmares in the middle of the night to scare her to death.

i don't know, yan ting's second brother qing qing does not know that his wife has two faces.

however, the wife of the elder brother yan came to nag several times to let her husband drink less.

sister-in-law yan is in her early forties this year, and she is a typical image of a rich and broad wife. he was slightly chubby, wearing a large diamond ring on his hand and a sapphire necklace the size of a thumb nail around his neck.

there are brand names all over the body, as if i want to write the four words i am rich on the door of my head.

the fat face is not at all kind, but a little mean, arrogant and snobbish are all written on the face.

compared with the gentle and quiet cheng xi, yan dajie is really not a close look.

after persuading her husband not to drink too much wine several times, she simply sat down on the sofa next to lin yuan.

the two were a meter apart, and as soon as she sat down, lin yuan smelled a strong smell of perfume, and she was caught off guard by the nasal cavity, and she was instantly frowned.

after conceiving the cub, lin yuan was particularly sensitive to smells.

the smell on yan dajie's body is not bad, it is too strong.