Part 76

After walking back, Lin Yuan slept particularly sweetly.

After sleeping until the sun was basking, I opened my eyes and found that it was already eleven o'clock in the morning.

Fortunately, there were no classes before the final exam.

Seven months of stomach is a little bulky, Lin Yuan took a deep breath and slowly climbed up.

After washing up and going downstairs, he found that Yan Ting was not there, probably going to the company.

Lin Yuan didn't ask, stole a piece of bread in the refrigerator, stuffed it into his mouth, and lifted the flowerpot in the sitting area to go out.

The pot is small, not heavy, he usually moves around, and he can also exercise properly.

There was a green sapling growing in the soil, and in the winter it was still leafy, and it was two months ago, when Lin Yuan wanted to plant something on a whim, Yan Ting found it for him.

It is a new variety of plants that does not wither all year round, and is said to bloom in winter.

But after so long, not a single flower bone has been seen.

Lin Yuan's original three-minute heat had dissipated, and he would occasionally be bored to take care of it.

It was sunny today, and he wanted to take the saplings out in the sun.

Just stepping out of the glass door leading to the backyard, Lin Yuan was stunned.

Not far away, under the withered grapevine stands a man in a suit and leather shoes. It's not Yan Thunder, the back is very strange.

Lin Yuan frowned vigilantly, and before he could make a sound, the man had already turned his head.

Lin Yuan saw his face clearly. <

It's not someone else, it's Yan Ting's big brother.

Lin Yuan vaguely remembered that his full name seemed to be Yan Yu.

Why is he here?

Lin Yuan was suspicious in his heart, his face was not obvious, and he moved the flowerpot he was holding in his hand down to block the bulging stomach.

There are a lot of rooms in the villa, and there are only a few aunts who clean every day. He wasn't used to letting people know he was pregnant, and as soon as he walked out of the bedroom, he quickly put on a wide dress.

The unfamiliar person will not think about pregnancy at a glance, but will only think that he has gained weight.

Yan Yu just looked at his fat belly, and then moved his gaze to his face, the former warm and kind face, I don't know when it has become fierce.

"Xiao Lang is right, you are really important to Ah Ting. For your sake, he doesn't even want brotherhood, you mean it. Yan Yu had just been seized of power, and his heart was on fire, and when he saw Lin Yuan at this moment, he couldn't wait to vent it all.

The intention of provoking dissension was so obvious that Lin Yuan was unmoved and looked at him expressionlessly.

What is this guy talking about?

Brotherhood? Scold...... Brotherhood that deliberately arranges a car accident and wants to kill people?

This kind of affection, don't stop there.

Lin Yuan plucked the green leaves in the flowerpot, and then heard him say, "As a member of the Yan family, Ah Ting likes men, so he can go out to show people in a bright and upright way." And I can only secretly raise people elsewhere, for fear of being known.