Part 97

Lin Yuan doesn't like to be noisy, it's a place full of people. I also don't want to deal with those business people who are full of copper smell, I always feel that they are even counting the exchange of interests behind the superficial congratulations, and the look in their eyes is always with false compliments, which makes people uncomfortable.

As soon as the engagement ceremony was over, Lin Yuan ran to the upstairs room of the hotel and played a game with a cat.

This suite was his new home tonight and Yan Ting's, festive and tacky, sprinkled with rose petals with dewdrops everywhere, on the carpet, on the quilt, and in all the corners.

Balloons still float on the ceiling, and colorful curly ribbons are tied at the tail of the balloons, especially at the head of the bed, and a big red happy word is pasted.

The dirt is the tide.

Lin Yuan sat cross-legged on the bed, staring intently at the happy word for a long time, skimming his lips in disgust. The clear eyes bent up, shining with joy.

Ugly is a little ugly, and it seems a little too grand, but...

A little joy rose in his heart, Lin Yuan crawled over and touched the paper cut with red light, and his chest was hot.

It's pretty cheesy, but sometimes, it's pretty cheesy.

Lin Yuan slipped away, and Yan Ting couldn't run away. <

Usually, he has a cold face, sharp eyebrows are indifferent and distant, even friends have to weigh a little when they joke with him, how can they let go of today's opportunity to take advantage of the head to pour him a good drink.

The senior executives of other companies that cooperate with the Yan's Group take turns to fight continuously like a relay race, saying a congratulatory drink to Yan Ting, wishing a white head and an old Man Guan Yan Ting a glass of wine.

They all came to send blessings, and on this special day, Yan Ting could not help but drink, cup after cup, all of them looked up and drank, just like drinking white water.

Qin Mian, who had previously been enthusiastic and self-proclaimed to be the emcee, had long been hiding in the corner to watch the hilarity at this time, and did not intend to help his brother who had made love to his life, and even transformed into a friend, rubbing his fists, eager to see the picture of Yan Ting being drunk and drunk and crazy.

Yan Ting had always been very restrained, and even Qin Mian, who was the best friend, had never seen him lose his temper, let alone anyone else.

On this festive day today, Yan Ting narrowed his body indifference and alienation, as if he had descended from the top of the snowy mountain, infected with pyrotechnic gas, the affinity had increased a lot, and the curvature of the corners of his mouth had not been pressed down.

He was really happy, not even impatient to be drunk, and touched glasses with others cup after cup, happily receiving blessings.

Whenever he heard Qua Linyuan's words, the smile at the corner of Yan Ting's mouth would be more obvious, and the deep eyebrows would always reveal a pride that could not be hidden.

Lin Yuan was not only the treasure he held in the palm of his hand, but also the little pride he spoiled on the tip of his heart.

All can only be exaggerated, not denigrated. Whoever dares to say a word will be dragged out and beaten to death.

Yan Ting drank a lot of wine, but the shoulders of the suit were still straight, and the deep eyes remained clear, and he was not drunk at all.

If Qin Mian hadn't tasted all the wine he drank beforehand, he would have suspected that he had been replaced with white water.