Part 30

Birds and finches in the woods are chirping, and cooking smoke rises on the roof of the kitchen.

In the corner, there was a wooden table. Lin Yuan sat curled up on a small bench, holding a bowl, and was obediently eating.

Without eating breakfast, lin yuan was forced to carry out a fierce exercise, Lin Yuan was so hungry and dizzy, his eyes were full of venus, and even Yan Ting looked at his eyes more gentlely than ever, more emotionally, without noticing.

In his eyes, there was only this bowl of fragrant tomato eggs in his hand.

The scent lingered on the tip of the nose, and the saliva was about to flow out.

Licking the corners of his mouth, Lin Yuan held the chopsticks and ate two mouthfuls, the corner of his eyes inadvertently swept past Yan Ting's body, seeing that he was holding the bowl without moving, he wondered: "Is it not to your taste?" 

"It's not." Yan Ting came back from his thoughts and smiled softly, "Eat slowly, be careful of the heat."

Lin Yuan: "...?? I'm all hula eating so many chopsticks, I'm going to burn it up early.

Your old man's reflex arc is a little long, and the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease are ahead of schedule?

Sipping two noodles into his mouth, across the hot air rising from the bowl, Lin Yuan raised his eyes and looked at him intently, trying to find some clues from his face.

Yan Ting had a gentle smile on his face, and he was generous to let the little guy see it, and he didn't intend to say that he already knew about his pregnancy.

Before in the M country, there was occasionally a minute or two of idle time, Yan Ting would wonder if he was not good to Lin Yuan, so he would not be nostalgic, and even run away with others without saying hello. <

In this life, Yan Ting was strictly controlled by his parents when he was a child, and there were almost no playmates.

He is like a robot, taking turns receiving an elite education from his parents. When other people's children were still skipping class to play games in Internet cafes, he had already begun to take charge of the company and handled tens of millions of liquid funds.

It can almost be said that Yan Ting has no childhood.

Even the friend was only Qin Mian.

He didn't know how to take care of others, he just blindly followed his own ideas and went to be good to Lin Yuan, whether Lin Yuan liked it or not.

In a month abroad, Yan Ting used his only few free time to reflect on himself strictly, and also personally formulated several pages of plans, asking himself in detail how to be a boyfriend and guardian.

When being a boyfriend, don't be too serious and gentle.

When being a guardian, you can't be too indulgent, you must be strict.

But at this moment, in the face of Lin Yuan, who was pregnant with his own child, all of Yan Ting's step-by-step plans were useless.

Calm on the surface, but unprecedented tension and confusion on the inside.

The little one who is pregnant has become a fragile porcelain doll in the eyes of Yan Thunder, and must be loved and cared for all the time, beware of him bumping and bumping.

For example, now, every time Lin Yuan took a bite of noodles, Yan Ting was terrified, afraid that he would burn or choke.

Also, the little guy is so skinny that he has to get fat as soon as possible. <