Chapter three Carmella

Now some might take what happened last night as a truce, that I should forget the impression he made on me earlier that day and go off the one he made later that night. But if he wants to be my friend he's going to have to work for it.

I decided that today was the perfect day to start going on walks bright and early in the morning with Wave. I put on a sports bra and a pair of shorts and we were off. We walked the shore line then I let Wave off her leash to go splash in the water. I found a small branch and threw it into the water. The now soggy wet dog retrieves the stick and brings it back to me. I look around and see if there's anyone around. I'm all hot and sticky from the morning sun. I take off my shorts then my underwear then my bra. I hate the feeling of wet clothes glued to your body. I walk to about my waist and then dive in. The cold refreshing water reaching all my parts. I surface the water and Wave is swimming in front of me.

"Hi baby." She gets out of the water then runs back in making ripples. She never fails to make me smile. After a few minutes I decide I should probably get out before the beach gets busy and I have to get out with an audience. I again check to make sure no ones around, then carefully get out of the water. I slip my clothes back on then put Wave back on her leash and head back.

I truly think no one in this town works, which doesn't make any sense cause they do not look like a rich town. When I got back from my walk slash run with Wave there were already a few people at the beach and it was only ten. I was only inside for an hour reading with the AC on full blast. And when I came back outside it was like Teen Beach three had erupted. People everywhere. Some people are playing a small soccer game right in front of my house. And there are a lot of shirtless men. I'm wearing a simple peach bikini that shows off a lot of my ass. Which I don't normally mine but. I had forgotten my door was still open when Waverley pushed by me and made a beeline towards one of the guys playing soccer. The guys all stop their game and look at me then back at the dog.

"He, friendly?" One of them asks.

"Too much for her own good." I reply, shielding the sun from my eyes with one hand.

"You might want to keep your dog under control. What is this the second time she's gotten away? Yeah, two sounds about right don't you think, Apple?"

"Yeah, and you might want to keep your clothes on. What is this the second time I've seen you without a shirt? Yeah, two sounds about right don't you think, Royal?"

"Yooo." Some of the guys that were playing hoot. Wave is jumping all around getting pets from everyone.

"I gotta go, wife's hollering for lunch. It was nice meeting you..."

"Carmel."

"It was nice meeting you Carmel. Don't take Roys rudeness as he dislikes you, just means he really likes you one of those tuff on the outside sweet loving baby on the inside type deal. I'm Cole by the way."

"Duly noted and nice meeting you too."

"Well, teams are off-balance now, whatcha guys wanna do now?"

"Apple, why don't you come play with us?" Royal asks. I can tell in his eyes even from this far away he thinks I'll say no.

"Sure, just let me grab Waves lead so she doesn't run runoff while we're in the middle of a game."

I go back inside and grab her cable. I loop in through the railing and clip it to itself and then clip the other piece to Waves collar.

"So what are y'alls names so I'm not just calling out 'Hey blondie got me got me."

"What blondie are you talking about there are five of them?"

"Exactly my point, just say your name."

"I'm Roy."

"No duh dip shit." I say.

"I'm James."

"I'm Noah."

"Mac."

"Wyatt."

"Carter."

There are nine of them: Royal, Noah, James, Mac, Wyatt, Carter, Myles and Milo. Those two are twins. And last but not least Nash.

"Ok well everyone I'm Carmella please call me Carmel."

"Or Apple." Royal says.

"No one calls me that except you."

"I'll stop calling you Apple if you stop calling me Royal."

"But that's your name."

"Yeah but like you said no one calls me that."

"No one except me." I smile cheekily.

"Ok boys, whose team am I on?"

"Actually trash that, whose team is Royal on I want to be on the opposite so I can kick his ass."

"Big bark for a little dog."

"What, scared you might get bitten?"

"If only you knew that biting isn't something I'm scared of."

"You guys done with your slightly awkward flirting."

"We weren't flirting." Royal and I snap at the same time.

"Whatever you two love birds say."

"Nash, cut it out."

"Yes sir."

"Can we start this game already?"

My team and I decided who's playing what position. Sense it's only 5v5 we're doing two full backs and two forwards completely skipping mid field. My team is Milo, Carter, Mac, and Nash. They're all pretty lean so I hope that means they're fast. Carters in net Mac and Nash are full backs. Which leaves me and Milo for forwards.

"I don't know if you're any good, but if you're not, just pass to me. I refuse to lose to his majesty win."

"Is that like some kink you two came up with or some shit?"

"What!? No!"

Milo and I walk to our makeshift circle.

"Ladies first."

"Aww, are you gonna go easy?"

"Never in your wildest dreams."

I tip the ball backwards to Milo who passes it back to me. Royals doing a shit job defending, so I easily fake going left only to go right making him nearly fall. Jogging up the right side of our non-existing boundary line. Wyatt who's playing full back steps up to me. I stop and stand still, trapping the ball between my ankles. He takes a step forward trying and failing to get the ball. When he took the step forward there was just a big enough gap for me to roll the ball around one of my feet to between his two feet and make it past him. I pass the ball to Milo who shoots the ball straight into the back of the net.