Chapter nine Carmella

Flabbergasted. Completely and utterly flabbergasted. Like how would you feel if some hot man just licked something off your face? Speechless.

The second we got in the car I was jittery with excitement. It's only been like a few weeks since I've seen them, but a few weeks is a long time.

Honey Bunches Of Oats

Clara: Plane just landed!!

Serena: No way mine did too!

Ocean: You are one of the dumbest and smartest person I know, we're all on the same plane.

Serena: Bitch where the fuck were you sitting?

Ocean: A few rows behind you.

Eden: BAHSHSHSHS

Eden: Rena, honey we were all on the same plane.

Serena: HOW THE FREAK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I NEVER SAW ANY OF YOU.

Clara: I just started laughing and got so many funny looks.

Rena: Clara, were you on our plane too?

Clara: Yes, yes I was.

Rena: WHERE THE FREAK WERE YOU SITTING?

Clara: A few rows in front of you, on the other side.

Rena: So basically everyone except me knew we were all on the same plane and y'all all knew where each other were and I didn't.

Ocean: Yep.

Eden: Yeah.

Clara: Ya.

Me: Yes.

Rena: HOW IN THE GOSH DARN WORLD DID WE NOT SEE EACH OTHER?

Eden: I made eye contact with everyone and waved.

Ocean: Meee tooo.

Clara: Same.

Rena: I quit life.

Me: Royal and I about to pull into the airport.

Ocean: Royal?

Clara: Who tf names their kid 'Royal'? Bahshshshsh.

Eden: Wait no stop, that's the funniest thing. Is he the fucking king of the town?

Rena: BAHAHASHSHS.

Me: Make fun of him all you want but he's a mighty fine man.

"'Mighty fine man'? I would have hoped for ravishing or devilish or handsome or maybe even pretty, but I guess mighty fine will suffice for now." Royal says nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Don't you know it's rude to look over someone's shoulder?"

"Don't you know it's rude to talk about someone behind their back?"

"They cancel each other out."

"Why is the group chat 'Honey Bunches Of Oats'?"

"It's a name we came up with a very long time ago and it's just how it's always been."

Forty five minutes later Clara, Eden, Ocean, and Serena come through the doors. I immediately smile at the sight of my best friends. I hop out of the car and run over to them.

"I feel like it's been forever." E(Eden) says.

"Because it has." I say wrapping them all into a big hug.

We all walk together with our arms around each other's neck to the car and Royal hops out.

"I don't exactly know how all your bags and stuff are going to fit." He says.

"Jodidamente caliente."(Fucking hot) Rena says.

"¡Él es mío, culo cachondo! Encuentra tu propio chico de playa de pueblo pequeño."(He's mine, horny ass! Find your own small town beach boy) I say scowling at her.

"Since when are you all Spanish?!"

"Long story we'll tell you later." Ocean says.

We all pile into the car and when I mean pile I mean Edens sitting on my lap in the passenger seat. Rena is sitting on Oceans lap and Clara is in the middle seat and the seat behind Royal is packed to the roof with suitcases. The back is packed full with their other bags and they carry on and either in their lap on the floor. I hooked my phone up to the car and started playing songs from Teen Beach. One of my all time favorite movies. All singing our hearts out to Cruisin' for a Bruisin.