Chapter twenty eight Royal

I don't like the Toy Story movies. I know I know, please don't hate me. I have never liked them, so I don't know much about the movies. But it terrified me as a child. I watched the first one, then thought that the second I left my toys they would come to life. I got so paranoid that I threw out every toy I had.

I should be asleep right now. But I'm not, it's four a.m. and I am wide awake. I've been sitting on my couch staring blankly at the black Tv screen. I hear something that sounds like a knock, but no way someone is awake at this hour so I ignore it. A few minutes later there's another knocking sound. I get up and make my way to the door.

"Hello?" I say opening the door. Carmella is standing there in cute white shorts with hearts on them and a white tank top, holding a tiny tiny blanket with eeyore's on it and a pillow.

"Don't ask questions, just let me in." She mutters, I step away from the door and let her in. She walks past me and sets her pillow on the couch, lays down and curls into a ball. Playing with the little string like pieces that come from all sides on her blanket.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing, pissing on your couch? Dumbass, I'm trying to sleep so turn off the lights, march your ass to your bed and go to sleep."

"No I mean, why are you sleeping on the couch? You go up to my room and I'll sleep on the couch."

"No."

"Carmel, I've slept on the couch before, it's shit. Go upstairs please, it'll make me feel better."

"No."

"Please Carmel just go upstairs."

"No, and you're not going to change my mind, you're just wasting both of our time, so go upstairs and sleep before I start screaming at you."

"Ok, then goodnight Apple."

"Goodnight Royal."