Epilogue: Part 2

His hand over mine as we stared out the sea. We were seated at the nose of the yacht, over a fluffy mat. The cold wind blowing on my hair. I shivered as my other hand stroked my arm. He noticed my reaction and frowned.

  "Are you okay, love?"

  I nodded, "Just a little cold. Didn't really know the dress code."

  "I'm sorry, my love."

  He took of his coat and placed it over my shoulders. I smiled and thanked the gentleman. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I leaned against his shoulder and smiled. He kissed my head and leaned on my head. We stayed in the moment for a minute when he took his phone out.

  "Now, how do I use a camera?"

  "I've taught you a couple of times already," I groaned. "But it wouldn't hurt to teach you again."

  I guided him to the camera icon and lit up the screen. He took over and brought up the camera.

  "Now, smile," he demanded.

  I rolled my eyes and smiled at the camera. He took a few photos as we changed our expressions. He urged me to stand and take photos of me.

  I was already awkward taking pictures of my ownself. To have a whole photoshoot session from my head to my toes. I wasn't exactly someone photogenic. I have only taken photos from my head down to my waist line or at least with someone next to me.

  He forced me to pose. He knew that I felt shy and nervous but he kept reassuring me that it was going to be okay. I took off the coat and posed in any way that he favoured. He had me turn and look out, with my back facing the camera.

While I looked out, the sunset started looking better than it already is. The blood orange sunset with the cool wind on my hair. It was a beautiful site. I drifted away from what I was assigned to before and fell in love with the view. It made me realise how much I've missed my father. To be standing at the edge of the yacht in a beautiful dress with the man I love. My father wouldn't approve of my dress but he would've complimented me anyway. My father and I would often come by the beach or row a boat just to spend time together. Even though I hated the idea of standing in a wooden boat that was clearly unsafe, I liked it all.

My father would've been so proud of me. To see me reconnect with Tony, on his behalf. To see me happy and cry when Jean and Raiden got married. The day before they got married, the three of us had visited his grave. We talked to him and Raiden seek his blessing for Jean's hand. I just wish he was here with me.

Although it's been years, I couldn't help but still blame myself for the things that happened. I have accepted fate and I know it wasn't my fault. I just couldn't help it. At the same time, I know he'd rather be the one to be in the passenger's seat and leave the world, instead of his hands on the wheel. I just know that he would crash and burn if I had died before his eyes. He would've told me that I had a whole life ahead of me while he have lived his life. He had a wife and raised a child of his own. What more could be want? He didn't care about friends or traveling. As long as he was with his family, it's all he ever want.

I sighed and brushed the thought away before I could tear up and ruin my makeup. I turned around and gasped. Right before my eyes, my man was on one knee with a small velvet box in his hand.

"No way..." I muttered under my breath.

"Aurelia, my sweet darling. Since the first time we met, I have always found you intriguing. I never knew what it meant but I believe it was fate. Being here on earth with you have never felt so amazing and you are the first ever person who has ever made me feel the way I do. You never fail to amuse me. Your wild character and bravery. I am head over heels for you. You have changed my life. You have opened my mind and heart. No one deserves you like I do. No one will be able to open me up like you do and no one will treat you the way I do. I love you, Aurelia. More than anything in this world. Like what the television always says, from here to the moon and back. I love you from each and every Planet there is. So Aurelia Rose Stark, will you marry me?"