Chapter 9 : Don't bullshit me

Jean and Lia ran around the house, preparing his clothes and as well as hair dye. For people not suspect him as Loki, he must dye his hair and give him a little trim too. As both of them went to settle those, Raiden sat beside Loki. Watching his every move.

"Instead of staring, can you at least remove this?" he said, being bothered by the way Raiden was eyeing him.

"No." That was all his answer and Loki couldn't get any more agitated by him. Raiden suddenly became a soldier. He became strict with Loki. Since he was the soldier, Lia is his commander. His explanation would be, 'My boss have yet to give me an order.'

Raiden was only acting like that because there was Loki. He believes Thor and him are meant to be. Lia did pull out the question whether he would give up Jean for Thor. That question remained unanswered.

"You must have a favourite."

"What?"

"Favourite avenger. Or do you hate them as much as I do? But I doubt that."

Raiden ignored him, continuing to stare at him.

"I assume your favourite is my brother?" He raised a brow. "Looking at how you thought my brother didn't care about my presence on earth. He'll be here. Trust me."

"Only fools would trust you, Loki. Only fools."

Soon after they have prepared everything, Jean and Lia finally came back to the two of them. Lucky they made it on time or else, they would have killed each other already.

"Okay, I don't much time. We have to start dyeing your hair now."

"Die? You want to kill my hair?! That is absurd! How does that one do that?!"

The three looked at him, rolling their eyes. Was he being serious? Without wasting anytime, they pulled him up and pushed him into the bathroom. Lia took a pair of scissors and cut open the cable tie off his wrist.

"Jean, do your thing."

Lia sat aside on the toilet as she watched Jean handle the scissors.

"What is she doing? Lia, help me. I love my hair. Don't do this."

"Sad, isn't it? Your hair is a little too greasy, honey. We need to give it a change."

"I beg of you, Lia."

"This is the only way you wouldn't get caught."

Jean went on with cutting his hair and he was crying for mercy. Threatening them with his quotes. He took the cut pieces of hair in his hands with the look of despair. They went on with the hair dye when Lia noticed the timer on her thigh.

"I'll go entertain Raiden. I need to get my syringe anyway."

Jean nodded her head as Lia left the room. She did not bother replying with her mouth because she half irritated with Loki who kept on moving his head. Jean is a prefect and excellent hair dresser. When Lia entered in University, Jean lived in Lia's apartment for a year until she was promoted in her job. She told how people came just to get their hair cut by her. That was how good she was. Now that she's promoted, she keeps on leaving work whenever she liked.

Raiden? He is a mechanic. He took the mechanical engineering course but stopped school to support his parents. Years passed, his parents had passed away and he does not intend to come back school. He figured that he loves his current job. Fixing vehicles.

Lia walked into her room and took a syringe. After she was done, she went out and sat down by Raiden's side.

"So, what are you watching?" She spoke up. That was until he grabbed her shoulders and looked at her dead in the eyes. "What are you doing?"