Chapter 12 : If you hadn't, I would've died

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
THIS chap is a little boring. To make it a little exciting(just a little) , I included some drama in it. There'll be more coming in the next chapter.

  Yesterday has been crazy and wild. The day before was wilder. I wonder what it would be today.

  I had already awakened from my sleep. I had a pretty good night sleep although Loki was asking me to help him with his clothes. I hushed him off and told him to settle it tomorrow morning. He insisted to do it yesterday night because he claimed that it was too messy for his own comfort. As stubborn as I am, I ignored him. If he's living with me, he is going to have to listen to my rules. He's not my boyfriend. Even if he was, he still has to live by my rules.

  Let's elaborate more on my sleep. I did have a good night sleep but not a good morning. It was terrible. Loki was being salty. Since I ignored his request last night, he decided that he should wake me up by clapping two frying pans at the side of my bed. Not only that but he even switched on music from my iPod and throwing on my bed.

  It was horrifying but at least I was not drenched. I attempted to go back to sleep after he stopped for a minute but he started again. It was a mess.

  I took one of the frying pans from his hands and started hitting him with it. "You asshole! I'm up, okay? So stop it. Stop it." For every word I said, the frying pan touches his body.

  He defended himself with the frying pan as I pushed him out my room.

  I had bathed and was in my casual clothes. My sweatpants on with a black T-shirt. My arm still looked pretty bad and needed more medication.  I would have done it alone but perhaps, I was too lazy to have done it on my own.

  "Loki, do you mind helping me with my arm?"

  "Yes. I do mind a lot."

  "Seriously? You're still sulking about the fact that I ignored you yesterday," I said. "You call yourself a god from Asgard and yet you're sulking because I rejected your request," I muttered softly under my breath.

  "Are you upset now? It is kind of expected from a mere mortal," he said while flipping a page from my favourite book.

  "Fine then. Stay as you are. Since you're not appreciating any of my efforts, I might as well take you back to the room. We had a deal, reindeer games."

  I stood up to get the first aid kit when a pain strikes through my thigh. I cursed loudly as the pain slowly rises up to my body. I fell to the floor as with my hands clutched onto my thigh. I screamed in pain. I attempted to get up but all of my limbs were weak. I squirmed in pain when I felt a hand on my body, turning me around.

  "L-Lia, what is wrong with you? Are you dying?! Get up!"

  "S-Syrin...Syringe..." I blurted. My vision was already getting blurry. My tears were already covering my eyes.

  "Syringe? What syringe?"

  "In m-my room."

  He was going to ask more but he knew I wasn't in the position to reply. He got up and ran into my room. I squirmed and turned. The pain was too much to bear. My tears were falling as I kept on attempting to get up but I failed, making the pain much worse than it already was.

  I needed the syringe. I only have a matter of time left till I fall unconscious. Where is he? Where is Loki? He is taking forever! I prayed to the Allfather that Loki would find it. My vision started getting blurry and I tried to ignore it. I held in the pain and pulled myself up with all my might. My hand reached out for the couch and gripped on it tightly. I pulled myself up using my left arm but to no avail, I fell with my body, half leaning on the couch.