Chapter 3 : Keep on dreaming, Loki

Loki's Pov

"Father, think about thi-"

"SILENCE!" Odin cuts Thor off, glaring at him. "Loki is a disgrace and have caused too much trouble."

My hands were cuffed in gold, the admired metal of Asgard. It isn't that bad of a colour. Matches the colour of my clothing, green.

"After attacking midgard, you are still creating trouble with your mischievous acts. My son-"

"I was never your son. Not even once, I was your son. Thor was your only son. The only one you favoured whilst I, I was just-"

"That is not true, Loki. We treat you equally to Thor-"

"That is you, Mother. What about him?" I scoffed.

"That is enough! Loki, you are banished to Earth. As the king of Asgard, you neither deserve to be in control of your abilities nor live in Asgard. You will no longer have the strength and agility of an asgardian and you will live as a midgardian."

This moment reminds me of when Thor was banished to Earth. Just that now, it's me and not Thor.

Odin shoved me in the portal and immediately flew in. The last thing I saw was my mother looking at me with those gloomy eyes.

I blinked my eyes and I am back in this hilarious indestructible circular glass dungeon. It is slightly different than the one I was in before. In here, there's a black chaise with a small wooden table. I have been here for a night and my arm is bruised up from the accident. Even when I clench my fist, it hurts. Since I am living as a midgardian, that crash hurt me pretty bad.

That mortal girl. How dare she hit me with that machine and accused me for breaking her, what she calls, windshield.

I was sitting on the chaise, observing the mortal outside.

"Who are you and did they sent you here to watch over me?" I spoke up.

"I am Louis Joseph Flake and Yes, indeed. They wanted me to observe you."

"They have taken me in and now they have sent you to watch over me like I'm a small child," I scoffed. "Listen here, you mortals. I will not stand here and be treated like a child. I am a god, you moron. And I-"

"You're a god and yet you're in there," he cut me off with a straight face. "Have fun in there, Loki."

Lia's pov

I checked in and put on the I.D around my neck. I stepped further into the building with the staffs greeting me. I returned it with a smile as I made my way to the seventh floor. As soon as I step out, I could feel the tension creeping up on me. I walked through the hallway and realised there wasn't many staff around like there usually would. I made my way to the lab and place my hand on the scanner. The pad turned green and the door opens. I step inside and almost immediately sat on the chair once I saw it.

I chose to take the subway. Since my car is in the repair shop, I had to take the train. I had a choice to take the cab but I preferred the train. I wanted to get used to walking. The doctor said it's good to walk more because once you're used to walking, the pain won't be as bad.

"Morning, Lia," Bruce greets. "Tony was very worried about you yesterday. He wasn't thinking straight throughout the whole meeting."

He turns around and looks at me.