Chapter 5 : Toodles

I woke up at 5 am in the morning. Ready by 5:30 am. The rest were still asleep so I went ahead and grabbed my important everyday life things.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, notify me once they have left the building. Don't tell Mr Stark about this. I have a surprise for them," I told.

"I will notify you once they have awaken, Ms Lia. That will give you ample time to prepare."

"Even better, J.A.R.V.I.S," I grinned and left to the parking lot.

I went in my car and drove off to S.H.I.E.L.D. Most likely speeding there. The road wasn't busy at this timing so I felt it was better to speed and make it there fast before there's any traffic. I made a swerve and straight in to the parking lot. There was lesser cars and at that moment, I knew not many people were in. I sighed and walked in through the glass door and made my way to the special room. I tap my ID card on the scanner as I look out for any staff members. The door opens and I step inside. I glanced at the white room in the middle to see Loki sleeping. Lightly sleeping.

I made my way toward the controlling panel and keyed in the access code to the cameras and stopped the recording as well as muting it. I made my way to the glass and raised my hand to knock when my eyes drifted to Loki, who was sleeping peacefully.

How can someone murderous and cruel sleep peacefully, even when his mission wasn't successful?

That was until his face expression changed. He started moving his head with his hands in a balled up into a fist. He was having a nightmare. His eyebrows furrowed with his body struggling.

I have to wake him up.

I frantically knocked on the glass

"Loki, wake up! Loki!"

He shot up from my sleeping position with his eyes widely open. His chest going up and down and I could see he was in a panicked mode. He looked up at the clock and down at me. Wiping his situation off, he glared at me with that smug look of his.

"You're alone. Why? Are you desperate to see me again? After our last sessi-"

"Shut it, Loki. I saw what happened earlier. The big bad Loki had a nightmare," I said, erasing the smug off his face. "I'm not here to talk. I am here to make a deal."

"A deal? And this is coming out from you? From the earthling that crashed me with their machine and accused me? "

"Alright! I'm sorry, okay? And it's called a car but hear me out here," I looked into his eyes. "I am here to help you escape."

Loki's Pov

This must be a trap. For someone who was enraged by me, is attempting to help me escape? That is hilarious. I am the god of mischief and lies. She cannot fool me.

"Trust me, Loki. I am not fooling around. If I was fooling around, I wouldn't be standing in front of you at this timing. I would've continued my beauty sleep."

"If so that you are making a deal, why would you help me?"

"Do you want to get out of here or not?"

"It is just a simple question, Lia. Answer it."

"Oh honey, you're not telling me things so why should I? It's better if we make it even," she scoffed. "Anyway, you are certainly hiding the fact that you have intentions down here on Earth but you clearly don't have any. You're also as powerless as a normal human so I believe you can't hurt me as much as a god can."

  My face dropped as the words poured out her mouth. I breathed to say something but I was speechless.

  H-How did she know?