Chapter 11 : Shopping with Loki

Green leather jacket, black tank top and ripped jeans. My typical and casual outfit setup. If you wonder whether my leather jacket have been washed before, yes. It has been washed occasionally. It is also well taken care off because the jacket holds many memories. It's like my good luck charm.

"Poor child... Do you not have any money to buy a new pair of pants?" Loki teased.

My jaw dropped with my hand over my chest. "That is offensive. I find these pants amazing. It's you who don't have any money."

"Once I'm back in Asgard, I'll show you how much money I have. I am a prince."

"Is it really your money or is it your daddy's? Oops, I mean step-daddy," I faked a giggle as I kept the house key in my pocket. "Let's go."

We went straight down into the basement and drove out to the mall. I put on my aux cord and started playing some music. I started playing S.O.S by Rihanna just to irritate Loki.

"Oh Loki. This was you. S.O.S! Please someone help me! It's not healthy for me to feel this! "

He could only afford to roll his eyes. I mean, he didn't want to die. He wouldn't want to trigger the psychopath side of me.

"Don't you think it's too loud?" he shouts over the loud music that was blaring. I ignored him and continued singing. Music changed and I sang every word to it. After a three and a half songs, we reached the mall. I parked the car in the parking lot and put on the earpiece.

"How was the ten minute singing session?"

"I must admit that you win. I thought I was scary but that was terrifying."

My jaw dropped at his words. "ASSHOLE!" I cursed as I slapped his arm continuously. I glared at him and went out the car. I slammed the door shut, followed by him. I walked over to his side and was shocked to see how untidy and bad Raiden's clothing on him was.

"Oh my god! What are you wearing?! That is terrible!"

Raiden probably donated all the clothes he no longer uses to Loki because I have never seen any of these on Raiden before.

Bikini girl on the front of his oversized t-shirt. Short brown pants. Slippers. What did Raiden give him?

"Nope. This is not what you're going to wear. I'm buying you new sets of clothing and shoes. You're not going to live with me while looking like that." I reached in to my car and took my scarf from the back seat. I brought it out and wrapped it around Loki, covering the design on his shirt. "Let's go."

How did I not notice whatever he is wearing?

I walked in the mall and dragged him to the nearest clothing store. "Keep it covered and follow me," I told him. I went to the range of men clothings and looked through the clothes hung. I took a few button-up shirts and neat black jeans. I shoved it in his arms and pushed him into the fitting room.

"Go and try it out. I'll look for more." He locked the door and I went ahead to find more clothes for him. "Do you have any sweaters or jackets?" I politely asked the staff. She nods and points me the direction.

I was going ahead to the direction when Loki opened the door and called me. I turned around and saw a whole new Loki. From the top, I slowly looked down until my eyes darted to his bottom which was unzipped.

"Dear god. Lo—James, please zip that up," I said, pointing down at his unzipped pants. He looked down and zipped it up. He looked back up at me and smirked. "You're flattered"

"I am not!"

"You are."

"Shut it! You're embarrassing me!" I shushed him. The staffs looked at me, smiling and giggling. I cleared my throat and stood up straight. "Well you look better than before. Let me check your size."